Page 22 of 268 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Remastered Penis-Out: Now in SUHD

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    I've heard of ninja scroll a lot but have never seen it, I might give it a watch.

A larger percentage of anime seems to be terrible compared to regular tv shows/movies.
    Yep. But don't let Gobby hear you talking like that.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    tumblr_m842wbilU21qhnlrc.jpg

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Phineas Squiggletail, Esq View Post
    Psyvariar 2 (DC) awhile ago. Apparently it was shipped by boat... Should have it in the next couple days though.

More recently Under Defeat (PS3 UK vers), Dodonpachi Saidaioujou, Espgaluda II Black Label and Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 all 360 plat collection vers sealed from the same Japanese seller (was cheapest on the interwebs).

Lowered the price on some of my ebay shit to try and get it sold as I want to grab Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi EXTRA (PS3) and Dodonpachi Resurrection Deluxe Edition (360) soon.
    That's awesome man, those are some nice picks, Cave shmups are easily my favorites. Especially the DonPachi series. When my JTAG 360s were still working I had all the shmup releases I could find on them. Too bad they went RROD...

Where are you planning on picking Ketsui up from, Play-Asia? I've been really wanting to get this game, since there's a serious lack of shmups on the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    Way scarier than any terminator.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That's awesome man, those are some nice picks, Cave shmups are easily my favorites. Especially the DonPachi series. When my JTAG 360s were still working I had all the shmup releases I could find on them. Too bad they went RROD...

Where are you planning on picking Ketsui up from, Play-Asia? I've been really wanting to get this game, since there's a serious lack of shmups on the system.
    That's illegal.

*looks at all of his burnt DC shmups*

Ebay is the plan, since Play-asia has a terrible price on it. I always check amazon, ebay and PA then go with the cheapest.

And yeah man...physical releases on PS3 it's like...............Under Defeat, Kitsui and Mamoru-kun. That's it and two are Japanese only (not that it matters but still).

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That's illegal.

*looks at all of his burnt DC shmups*

Ebay is the plan, since Play-asia has a terrible price on it. I always check amazon, ebay and PA then go with the cheapest.

And yeah man...physical releases on PS3 it's like...............Under Defeat, Kitsui and Mamoru-kun. That's it and two are Japanese only (not that it matters but still).
    Haha, exactly. I know I don't want to pay the ridiculous prices on some of those games. Border Down I'm looking at you.

Yeah, I was only asking, because I saw that Ketsui LE was on sale on PA right now.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The best way to play Border Down is for free in fact. I mean I'd buy it if it was ported to PS3 or 360 for sure but why should I pay $200+ for an oop game the dev won't see any money from?

What's the price? I'm looking at around $40 shipped on ebay.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The best way to play Border Down is for free in fact. I mean I'd buy it if it was ported to PS3 or 360 for sure but why should I pay $200+ for an oop game the dev won't see any money from?

What's the price? I'm looking at around $40 shipped on ebay.
    Exactly, the only way I'm going to be spending that kind of money on a shmup is if I'm buying an arcade PCB anyway. Though prices on shumps are almost always insane.

The Limited Edition is $109 brand new on PA right now, but if you're looking at $40 shipped than that's is a much better deal.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh yeah, forgot to add Caldrius Blaze to the short list of PS3 shumps above. Been wanting to get that one as well because it looks pretty cool from what I've seen of it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yep. Garegga too. Looks like a great game, but $300? LOL.

I don't mind paying in the $30-40 range for most of the newer ones. Generally willing to pay $50-90 for good older ones but that's about my limited. I live life just fine knowing I will likely never have an actual copy Garegga, Border Down, Radiant Silvergun, MUSHA etc...

Deathsmiles just got marked down to $3 at Gamestop. I know what I'm buying next time I'm there.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh yeah, forgot to add Caldrius Blaze to the short list of PS3 shumps above. Been wanting to get that one as well because it looks pretty cool from what I've seen of it.
    Yeah I'm waiting to see that one drop a bit. The original Caladrius is one of the region free ones on 360 iirc.

Thanks
    EP Points

Psyvariar 2 (DC) awhile ago. Apparently it was shipped by boat... Should have it in the next couple days though.

More recently Under Defeat (PS3 UK vers), Dodonpachi Saidaioujou, Espgaluda II Black Label and Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 all 360 plat collection vers sealed from the same Japanese seller (was cheapest on the interwebs).

Lowered the price on some of my ebay shit to try and get it sold as I want to grab Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi EXTRA (PS3) and Dodonpachi Resurrection Deluxe Edition (360) soon.
    I like you. We're friends now.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Stop making all these changes to the forums. I'm so confused

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    I like you. We're friends now.
    We've always been besties.

I finished up the ME trilogy btw.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Knowing all my choices didn't mean dick going in lessened the annoyance.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Stop making all these changes to the forums. I'm so confused

What changed?