Page 211 of 268 FirstFirst ... 111161201206207208209210211212213214215216221261 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 4007

Thread: The Remastered Penis-Out: Now in SUHD

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I meant intel chipsets as a whole zal.

In desktops they seem to be fine (don't quote me on that) but in a laptop they are jank .
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Everyone is biased you twit, I know firsthand at how intel laptops are shit, I said the same thing as you, limited funds, take what I can get.

It can't run certain games properly https://communities.intel.com/message/242858

There is a million different threads regarding that same damn issue and intel does not give two shits.

Not just older games, new games also have that issue and the supposed "work arounds" don't do a damn thing.

If I didn't have any experience regarding this I would of never said anything.
    I'ma have to play Devil's Advocate, buuuuut...
    Zal has a point; I own a Intel i7 Core laptop (2.0Ghz) and it houses an integrated graphics card. I can play BioShock Infinite on medium settings. I can max out DmC: Devil May Cry. I can run the newest Tomb Raider without crashing on medium. Pretty much any game before fall 2014, I can run to medium settings without crashes.
    The only reason I want to upgrade is because the lappy is 3 years old so its gaming capabilities are wearing thin as I type this.

Also, AMD is weaker both in terms of power and processor stability, so

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Its a game per game basis, its not doing that for everything.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Had a used AMD laptop once, lasted about 12 months before it fried itself due to overheating.

We've had a shitty Intel Celeron laptop around the house since 2008, still working now, but is incredibly under powered. I'd take an Intel over AMD any day of the year.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Next time its a Nvidia and il make sure the damn thing is easily cleanable.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Its a game per game basis, its not doing that for everything.
    Yeah, but the example was for an emulator, and it could've been his monitor. Just saying it's not substantial justification for the hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Had a used AMD laptop once, lasted about 12 months before it fried itself due to overheating.

We've had a shitty Intel Celeron laptop around the house since 2008, still working now, but is incredibly under powered. I'd take an Intel over AMD any day of the year.

Thanks
    EP Points

I only have an AMD processor in my PC now because it was a hand me down from an uncle, would prefer an Intel of some description.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTime View Post
    Yeah, but the example was for an emulator, and it could've been his monitor. Just saying it's not substantial justification for the hate.
    Again its one thread of many from different people all complaining about the same damn thing and intel just gives excuses and has yet to fix the issue.

Thanks
    EP Points

Everyone is biased you twit, I know firsthand at how intel laptops are shit, I said the same thing as you, limited funds, take what I can get.

It can't run certain games properly https://communities.intel.com/message/242858

There is a million different threads regarding that same damn issue and intel does not give two shits.

Not just older games, new games also have that issue and the supposed "work arounds" don't do a damn thing.

If I didn't have any experience regarding this I would of never said anything.
    It's a bug with that particular version of Intel's integrated graphics. Neither computer Zal linked uses them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    It's a bug with that particular version of Intel's integrated graphics. Neither computer Zal linked uses them.
    Madness.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh, sorry about the inactivity, I was just updating my graphics driver. It's like a super complicated process where I press download, then I extract the file. After that I open said file, and click some prompts.
    I needed a degree in computer programming just to figure it out.

Thanks
    EP Points

Finally gave in and went to the hospital. Pinched nerve in my right collar bone area. Got steroids, pain meds and muscle relaxers.

I slept so good last night.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I used 2x ibuprofen just before bed every night and mine seems ok now, no pain just a bit of an ache sometimes.

I have to be at deaths door to go to the hospital

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    Got steroids

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I do not get the appeal of mornings they're overrated.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w