Thread: [REQ] Windows application that can open .aw audio files

Thanks

Default [REQ] Windows application that can open .aw audio files

I'm very new to ROM modding, or ROMs, or Mods, or emulators for that matter, so please excuse me if I'm an idiot
    My first project is to swap the soundtrack and most audio files of gamecube version of Ocarina of Time with most of the soundtrack and audio files from Pokemon Emerald. I use GCExplorer to access the "guts" of the program, and all the audio files seem to have the extention .aw which I can't open on my windows. So is there a program out there that will allow me to play these audio files so I know which is which? Is there one that will let me replace these later on in the project?

tl;dr: windows application that plays gamecube .aw files as audio

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I think there is a winamp plugin called in_cube but I'm not sure if it lets you play the .aw files or just lets you convert them to wav
    I suggest you do some googling and reading as I don't know anything about this sort of thing myself.

Spoiler warning: