Thread: Sonic CD Japanese bin/cue dump?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Sonic CD Japanese bin/cue dump?

I would like a bin/cue dump of the Japanese release of Sonic CD to play on my Wii. The emulator doesn't take raw/.mp3 dumps, so I would like a bin/cue file. it does take raw/.wav or .ogg dumps, but for simplicity's sake and because all the Sega CD isos I have on my Wii are bin/cue files, a bin/cue dump is what I would prefer.

The emulator is Genesis Plus, by the way, and it's for Wii.

I prefer to play Sega/Mega CD games on my Wii because it feels more like playing it on the actual system, ESPECIALLY when playing on an older TV where the scanlines show in all their retrofied glory... mmm... scanlines... *gurgle*

I will appreciate your help immensely.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...TSC-J-(Redump)

you may need to combine the bins for use in that emulator, mount the cue in deamon tools lite or whatever virtual drive you prefer, make a new image with imgburn or whatever you use.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thank you very much!

Thanks for the advice - I'll see what I can do about getting it to run. If push comes to shove and I can't get it running, I may ask for more help.

Thanks again!