Thread: Is there any site with a complete NES rom set?

Thanks

Default Is there any site with a complete NES rom set?

Is there any site with a complete NES rom set besides emuchina?

PSX - Crash Bash [NTSC]
    PSX - Vagrant Story [NTSC&PAL]
    PSX - Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped [NTSC]
    PSX - Azure Dreams [NTSC]
    PSX - Hydro Thunder [NTSC]
    :::[DOWNLOAD PSX ISOS FROM OMNIROM.TK]:::

JadeSaber Guest

Maybe here:http://www.unlimited-games.com/
    They used to have a huge romset of N64 but they separated it. I think they still have NES and Gameboy romsets.

JadeSaber Guest

Actually, you now have to register and ask some pretty stupid questions (Phone number? Sheah! Right! 976-bit-emee) but they do have a huge set for GBA, MAME and they even have what appears to be Sega CD.

chrono8921 Guest

You could try www.edgeemu.com

JadeSaber Guest

I didn't think edgeemu had a complete set of nes. Maybe that site I posted don't have it anymore I don't know...but I do know this...

Edgeemu and Emusanet = POPUP HELL!!!!!!!!

But they do have some really hard to find roms and TONS of them!

chrono8921 Guest

Plenty of languages as well...too many versions of one rom if you ask me...

JadeSaber Guest

Absolutely! Their content is extremely good. I just wish they didn't have all the pop-ups. Even with pop-up killers it takes a much longer time than it should to find what you are looking for.
    I use them as a last resort. If I can't find it in any of my other sites, I try them.
    Too bad they don't have GBA either.

chrono8921 Guest

I only get one popup though... weird....

JadeSaber Guest

Originally posted by chrono8921
    I only get one popup though... weird....
    Lucky bass turd. I haven't been for a while. I try to avoid them. Maybe they changed....probably not, but maybe.

JadeSaber Guest

Hmmm...this is interresting from edgeemu:
    "September 07, 02
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bad news Site News
    The supporting of the sponsers thing just isn't working. Nobody's clicking! If this keeps up, popups will HAVE to be back on the site, just to keep us alive. I don't know what the deal is, but I sure hope you guys can click and support our sponsers.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't suppose this is because they ran all the traffic away with the popups and took them down too late by any chance?
    At any rate it seems they are not there right now but they will soon return.