Thread: PEC not working in epsxe 1.9.25

Thanks
    EP Points

Default PEC not working in epsxe 1.9.25

hmmm...odd, i was going to use a cheat (infinite item usage) in FFIX (good news! in the newest version of epsxe there no appears to be no more of that annoying screen flickering from what i can tell so far.) only...the psx emulation cheater isn't appearing in the video plugin list on the emulator. its on the video plugin list when i bring up an older version of epsxe (1.9.0 and older).

i wouldn't worry about it much except i seem to have misplaced my old gameshark disc somewhere. :/ funny, the disc i have is all scratched up but it still works fine.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You can also use the cheats function in ePSXe (there is already the ePSXe cheats pack v.3.0 in my site) if you don't want or can't use pec.
    Anyway pec works the same way that in previous versions of ePSXe i got it as my video plugin in both versions of the emulators, so check that you have the same plugins in both versions of ePSXe. It should work.

Thanks
    EP Points

huh, downloading and using the pec installer from your site fixed it. wonder why i didn't have that in the first place since i had it set up to work with previous versions of epsxe i had used. oh well, its working now and i know how to install it whenever the next version of epsxe comes out.