Thread: I need help ppsspp 9.9.1 cheat menue is not available

Thanks

Default I need help ppsspp 9.9.1 cheat menue is not available

I am playing Lunar silver star story [US] {ULUS-10482}, I have all the cheats for the game. I even followed this guide http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread....23820#pid23820 yet no cheat menu shows up. No matter what I try the emulator is acting up for no apparent reason.

PS. this is the WORST emulator for using cheats, its like trying to fix a car

Thanks
    EP Points

Care to post a screenshot of your problem? I never had any problems cheating with PPSSPP. And what do you mean by 'acting up'? Does the emulator crash?
    Make sure that your cheat.ini file is in the "cheats" folder of the memstick and that enable cheats option is ticked. Often, the problems have very trivial reasons, they are just difficult to find

Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 104 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You have to start the game First.
    Then open menu (default is Escape key on keyboard) and then you will have cheats.
    You cant go right click on game expecting cheats without activating game first.
    Just by searching before posting you could find my post about this not so long ago

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...47#post1786347
    Last edited by IcemanSR; 1st-February-2015 at 12:28.
    Full List of my uploads here (Fixed link ) Only members can access blog.

Quote Ragnar:
    Warning* New downloaders. DO NOT install Jdownloader with the web installer, it contains malware. Get the offline installer, or JD2. Or try CryptLoad or Mipony.

Do NOT decrypt and or repost my links anywhere!
    All my uploads are on MEGA
    DLC IS NOT GAME! DLC is to be used with Jdownloader to Download GAME!
    paypal.me/IceLancer

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IcemanSR View Post
    You have to start the game First.
    Then open menu (default is Escape key on keyboard) and then you will have cheats.
    You cant go right click on game expecting cheats without activating game first.
    Just by searching before posting you could find my post about this not so long ago

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...47#post1786347

@IceLancer Okay I found the cheats menu like you said, i have enabled and disabled all cheats and pressed continue but the cheats are not activating. I have loaded the save for the game and I even reset the game but the two options don't work. I Don't know if its something wrong with the game or the cheats, perhaps if the new ppsspp had the option to reload cheats maybe it would work.

Thanks

Well it seems no one else knows how to help so I guess I will leave this as unsolved. The mods can lock this thread I don't care anymore, f**k it I'll just play games without the cheats.

PS. epforums does not like firefox, when using firefox epforums says Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.
    Last edited by jimmyu; 2nd-February-2015 at 03:48. Reason: added explonation