Thread: NTCS-U or PAL ... PAL or NTSC-U?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default NTCS-U or PAL ... PAL or NTSC-U?

Helo again, today i bring to you 2 solution just donwloading 1 file. Let go to it, When we are playing Gamecube is important no know de region of our game. So... I uploaded a file, wich will let us konw the region, and another one wich will let us change it.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. It is an rar archive so we have tu unzip it. Once we do it We will have 3 folders ( PAL, USA, JAP) And 3 aplications:

GC-tools: That the one that we will use to know the region of our game, it is to simple, we just go to file, then Open GC-iso , then we select ( if the game does not apear we go to tipe and we select all files). once we select the game the info will be on "country:"

MultiGameISOCreator3.2.4F+: We will not use this aplication

ppf-o-matic3: This aplication is for change the region. It is so simple We select the iso that we want to change, then on patch we select the file inside the folder taht we select... For ex: if i have a pal game and i want to change it tu ntsc, we select the file Wich is inside the USA folder. Then apply, okey then okey and pluf it is done
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 7th-January-2015 at 17:19. Reason: link coded

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The region is of no consequence emulators can play them all in the correct speed as does real hardware

The only time region becomes an issue (Not really the region but the display output) is with real hardware with a TV that lacks 50Hz or 60Hz, most PaL sets support 60Hz just fine and most consoles now support both 50Hz and 60Hz including the Gamecube, it's the NTSC users that this may have more effect on as not all NTSC TV's support 50Hz, then it is a display fix that is needed by PAL games that do not support 60Hz, but most do support 60Hz, some even only support 60Hz for the PAL gamecube.

The only real issue and it will be there regardless of patching the region is the save games mixing region on a single memory card can wipe saves from other regions, region patching a game does not change the region of the save data, certainly not with a generic ppf file

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks i realy did not know this, i upload this fli becouse yesterday somebody ask me if a game is ntsc or pal

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by congestrito View Post
    Thanks i realy did not know this, i upload this fli becouse yesterday somebody ask me if a game is ntsc or pal
    Occasionally later releases have extra content or extra fixes built into them like Final Fantasy X has more content for the PAL release compared with the NTSC-U release, partly due to it being a later release

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR