Page 54 of 267 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964104154 ... LastLast

Thread: The something or Other-out, or something or other...

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    I live with a guy just like fucking Rockso.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Herro!

Missed you too buddy! Don't worry though, although I am often logged in I rarely post much anymore. Glad to hear you're doing good though man. I've been doing alright, just working the same job(going on 6 years), and playing games of course. Focusing more on the arcade scene nowadays though. Just bought my first arcade cab last September in fact!
    I had to ask Cookie and Inferno via psn what my username was cos I had no idea :p

Some day if I'm making enough money to go beyond my current lifestyle I will totally buy one, knowing full well that I'll use it solidly for a month and then every other weekend.

At the moment though I'm just trying to get through some of my ps3 titles, cos I have way to many and I feel unaccomplished as a gamer.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sounds like fun.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    uh................does he try to get your "keys" from your pocket the whispering his favorite pastime?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    uh................does he try to get your "keys" from your pocket the whispering his favorite pastime?
    He takes cocaine and annoys the fucking shit out of me as much as he can.... Oh and he's a rock and roll clown

Thanks
    EP Points

Was he arrested for stealing a army truck worth of coke?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I had to ask Cookie and Inferno via psn what my username was cos I had no idea :p

Some day if I'm making enough money to go beyond my current lifestyle I will totally buy one, knowing full well that I'll use it solidly for a month and then every other weekend.

At the moment though I'm just trying to get through some of my ps3 titles, cos I have way to many and I feel unaccomplished as a gamer.
    Haha, yeah I heard about that.

Yeah I just saved up an arcade fund and then went looking this last summer. I was pretty lucky and the cab I got really wasn't all that expensive. At least not as much as some. Though it might be a bit harder to get a hold of a cheaper arcade cab overseas I'm sure. Haha, yeah I played my Gauntlet cab for about that long, but then kind of petered out after a while. I just probably need to get some people over here to play it with me, solo on a game like that is kind of repetitive.

I know what you mean man, I have too many games to play in a lifetime. Though currently I've actually been focusing on playing Fallout:New Vegas as of late.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

He takes cocaine and annoys the fucking shit out of me as much as he can.... Oh and he's a rock and roll clown
    There needs to be Dr Roxo and Murderface emoticon/smilies on here, sersly, IT MUST BE DONE!
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah. Those smilies would be great.Someone should get on that.

Thanks

Haha, yeah I heard about that.

Yeah I just saved up an arcade fund and then went looking this last summer. I was pretty lucky and the cab I got really wasn't all that expensive. At least not as much as some. Though it might be a bit harder to get a hold of a cheaper arcade cab overseas I'm sure. Haha, yeah I played my Gauntlet cab for about that long, but then kind of petered out after a while. I just probably need to get some people over here to play it with me, solo on a game like that is kind of repetitive.

I know what you mean man, I have too many games to play in a lifetime. Though currently I've actually been focusing on playing Fallout:New Vegas as of late.
    Gauntlet is a great way to lose friends

NV was great. I cant say anymore than that because its been so long, I was about to complain about the frame rate dropping but then I remembered that was skyrim.

I started and finished Devil may cry the other day, which has reignited my love interest, so I'm gonna get as many trophies in the collection as I can, after that I might go back to a killer is dead after that. Or MG rising, I'm like half an hour from finishing that game

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Gauntlet is a great way to lose friends

NV was great. I cant say anymore than that because its been so long, I was about to complain about the frame rate dropping but then I remembered that was skyrim.

I started and finished Devil may cry the other day, which has reignited my love interest, so I'm gonna get as many trophies in the collection as I can, after that I might go back to a killer is dead after that. Or MG rising, I'm like half an hour from finishing that game
    Oh the framerate drops are horrible in F:NV as well. I've had to actually quit and restart several times because it was basically chugging so slow it was basically at a standstill.

I played a bunch of DMC2 back on the PS2, but none newer than that. I always did enjoy those type of games though. After F:NV I'll probably go back to The Evil Within and finish that one. I just got on a post-apocalyptic tear recently and wanted to play some Fallout, so I took a break from Evil Within. It is a really awesome game though, and hella brutal. Some of the death scenes even made me cringe slightly.

Thanks
    EP Points

I wish I had a larger savings account right now. Just got the news that fixing my good on snow car with an amazing sound system is going to cost ~$240 at max.

Thanks

Thanks

Oh the framerate drops are horrible in F:NV as well. I've had to actually quit and restart several times because it was basically chugging so slow it was basically at a standstill.

I played a bunch of DMC2 back on the PS2, but none newer than that. I always did enjoy those type of games though. After F:NV I'll probably go back to The Evil Within and finish that one. I just got on a post-apocalyptic tear recently and wanted to play some Fallout, so I took a break from Evil Within. It is a really awesome game though, and hella brutal. Some of the death scenes even made me cringe slightly.
    Hmmm I remember there was a trick with FO3 where if you didn't start more than 2 dlc packs in one save file the game would run smoothly-ish, thinking about it though when developers hand off entries to a 3rd party the results are often buggy as shit...

DMC2 is probably the oe I played most too. I didn't like the game play of 3 and 4 as much because I refused to accept the new fighting mechanics and tried playing them the way I did one and two, im gonna try to embrace them better this time round..

I was having horrible trouble with the evil within before I shelved it. Enemies were smarter than me.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Devi View Post
    Hi there

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hmmm I remember there was a trick with FO3 where if you didn't start more than 2 dlc packs in one save file the game would run smoothly-ish, thinking about it though when developers hand off entries to a 3rd party the results are often buggy as shit...

DMC2 is probably the oe I played most too. I didn't like the game play of 3 and 4 as much because I refused to accept the new fighting mechanics and tried playing them the way I did one and two, im gonna try to embrace them better this time round..

I was having horrible trouble with the evil within before I shelved it. Enemies were smarter than me.
    F:NV had framerate issues for me before I even started any DLC, it's just an awful port, but it's the only one I have. I can look through the fllaws, though it's really making me wish I still had a working JTAG 360. Might have to get one of mine reballed so I can play Elder Scrolls/Fallout games without having them be a completely buggy mess.

Yeah DMC2 was a lot of fun, it was actually the only one I finished. I played a decent amount of 3, and a little bit of 4, but I just couldn't get into it for some reason. I guess I just probably moved on to a different type of game, I do that usually. I should pick up the HD collection sometime and go through them. Have you played Bayonetta? I love it, it's somehow even more over the top than DMC. I got hooked when I was playing it back on 360, and recently got it for PS3, so I think I might give that one a go here soon. Or maybe just wait to pick up the second one for the WiiU. Since it also has the first one bundled with it.

Haha, yeah the enemies are pretty aware of their surroundings. If you treat it as more of a stealth game, rather than a survival horror, you'll do fine. Though it does get pretty crazy when you're forced to fight, and not just stealth kill everything. About how far did you get in the game?