Page 219 of 267 FirstFirst ... 119169209214215216217218219220221222223224229 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4003

Thread: The something or Other-out, or something or other...

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That girl on the rag...........big time?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

One of the most fun things I've played that came out in the last few years. It's deliciously maddening.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

GOTTA MOVE SLOW

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    One of the most fun things I've played that came out in the last few years. It's deliciously maddening.
    I was on the fence about getting the LE for too long and it sold out. I'm watching one on eBay though that only has a day left, hopefully I won't have to pay much more then retail.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    I was on the fence about getting the LE for too long and it sold out. I'm watching one on eBay though that only has a day left, hopefully I won't have to pay much more then retail.
    A bunch of big babies are negatively reviewing this game because TOO HARD AWKWARD CONTROLS ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY. The kids are coddled these days I tell you.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I hate awkward controls.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

A bunch of big babies are negatively reviewing this game because TOO HARD AWKWARD CONTROLS ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY. The kids are coddled these days I tell you.
    Haha, yeah I wonder how many games those whiners have ICC'd or No-Miss'd.

THIS GAME DOESN'T AUTOSAVE EVERY MINUTE, THIS GAME HAS ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY!!!!!1

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The Siliconera review is particularly embarrassing as the guy didn't even realize you can change the control scheme. He got raped by commenters and edited it in but acted like it doesn't make a difference. Lol

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The Siliconera review is particularly embarrassing as the guy didn't even realize you can change the control scheme. He got raped by commenters and edited it in but acted like it doesn't make a difference. Lol
    How do you not at least scope out the options and see if you can change controls BEFORE you write your review. The guy should just go back to jerking it to the newest COD or FF game.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I hate awkward controls.
    This game would probably destroy you then. It's a brutal little effer. And then.......when you have it figured out you have to go and get high on shrooms (not joking) and it inverts the controls. And then....you have to only control the firefly through a maze where touching the walls equals death and eventually you are going through moving gears in the same maze and it's just like GET REKT.

I'll actually feel accomplished when I finish off this game, unlike so many others.

Haha, yeah I wonder how many games those whiners have ICC'd or No-Miss'd.

THIS GAME DOESN'T AUTOSAVE EVERY MINUTE, THIS GAME HAS ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY!!!!!1
    Zero.

The funny thing is it pretty much does save after anything substantial. At least a check point save. Some crazy guy is claiming it increases the difficulty when you die on checkpoint restarts but I'm just not seeing it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

How do you not at least scope out the options and see if you can change controls BEFORE you write your review. The guy should just go back to jerking it to the newest COD or FF game.
    Menus are hard.

I mean ffs it was literally the first thing I checked for given that I'm playing on the PSTV and the alternative is clicking the analog sticks in a bunch pointlessly.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This game would probably destroy you then. It's a brutal little effer. And then.......when you have it figured out you have to go and get high on shrooms (not joking) and it inverts the controls. And then....you have to only control the firefly through a maze where touching the walls equals death and eventually you are going through moving gears in the same maze and it's just like GET REKT.

I'll actually feel accomplished when I finish off this game, unlike so many others.

Zero.

The funny thing is it pretty much does save after anything substantial. At least a check point save. Some crazy guy is claiming it increases the difficulty when you die on checkpoint restarts but I'm just not seeing it.
    Seriously, this game sounds like it's right up my alley. I really like hard-as-nails platform games, such as VVVVVV, 10,000 spikes, and Guacamelee. Plus the art style looks pretty cool, and I'm sure the videos don't do it justice compared to how it looks on the Vita.

Sounds like the people complaining just plain suck at games. Unless it's a turn-based RPG or something.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Dorkly does it again.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Is that a buttplug?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's pretty short, but at least the retail price is right. I think you'd like it too. Honestly the way the controls work are part of the challenge of the game. If you've looked into it you probably already know but for most of the game you don't control the girl. You control the firefly and the girl follows it. So that creates some lag in her movement plus she is quite slow which you have to account for as well. And basically everything kills you.

They can't grind in this game to take away the challenge. That's the problem.