Thread: PPSSPP Windows 0.9.9 PC

Thanks

Default PPSSPP Windows 0.9.9 PC

Well as the title implies this is the emulator PPSSPP for windows PC until this point this emulator is one of the fastest and have the best compatibility
    Games that i have tested
    .- Ore no Imouto ga onna ni Kawai Wake ga Nai (almost perfect)
    .- Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko (perfect)
    .- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (playable)
    .- Riviera The Promised Land (perfect)
    .- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (perfect and by the way is the psp version not the HD)
    .- Phantom Brave (perfect)
    .- Mortal Kombat Unchained (playable)
    .- Initial D (near perfect)
    .- Saint Seiya Ultimate Cosmos (perfect)
    .- Disgaea 1 and 2 (perfect)
    .- Kingdom Heart Birth by Sleep (perfect)
    .- Sol Trigger (perfect)
    .- Shin Megami Tensei Saga (perfect)
    and lots of more.

I would love to see this uploaded to the emulators section but there isnt an option to upload something.
    Well i know there is a newer version or the development versions but this is the most stable version the others crash suddenly so are out of question.
    This have the best settings to play almost every game at full speed dont try to change it i reccomend that.

What is so different in this of the official release well it have lots of saves,have the decrypted data of monster hunter portable 3rd,have the cheat database and it have the best settings .

download link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0A...ew?usp=sharing
    is uploaded on google drive

Thanks

Shi---, thanks for this. I've been trying to get JPCSP to work, couldn't get Use Media Engine to work (errors in console) and the version of PPSSPP on the emu page didnt display cinimatics even with Use Media Engine enabled.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Here,

http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html

Official Stable release

http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

Official nightly builds that may make certain games run better and other lil tweaks for enhancement , Yu-gi-oh Tag Force 1 now runs without crashing and a few others.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Here,

http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html

Official Stable release

http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

Official nightly builds that may make certain games run better and other lil tweaks for enhancement , Yu-gi-oh Tag Force 1 now runs without crashing and a few others.
    Everyone know the page you didnt need to point that doctor obvious.
    And it seems you didnt read what i said this version have the best settings and other stuff,so if you download the oficial you wont get the same performance as the version i uploaded by the way this version is hacked so wont crash unless you do something stupid,with the oficial version you get crash and crash and crash so is out of the question.
    PPSSPP oficial
    .- 0.9.8 r-985 to recent Problem - crash a lot,there is no fix

ME
    .- Crash a lot wait a few days - problem fixed this version have lot of saves and you can run Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PSP without needing to download something and it have the oficial sony psp fonts.
    As you see my version is better and the look and feel is the same as if you are playing psp.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No need to be a ass, I was pointing out the official sources and no not everyone knows about them.

I'm sure everyone is going to trust your quite large hacked ppsspp exe

You might want to add Specifically what this build/packaged is supposed to be about in the thread title, a mod needs to do that though.
    Last edited by Warrior; 2nd-January-2015 at 23:47.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    Everyone know the page you didnt need to point that doctor obvious.
    And it seems you didnt read what i said this version have the best settings and other stuff,so if you download the oficial you wont get the same performance as the version i uploaded by the way this version is hacked so wont crash unless you do something stupid,with the oficial version you get crash and crash and crash so is out of the question.
    PPSSPP oficial
    .- 0.9.8 r-985 to recent Problem - crash a lot,there is no fix

If you're such a good coder, then why don't you officially contribute your efforts to the PPSSPP team?

People on the internet giving too fierce of a sales pitch for a simple download raises huge red flags with me.

I've never had PPSSPP crash on me when trying to run a game that was listed as "playable" or better. And this emu can run on some really old PCs. It even works on tablets and androids. Your claims of crashes are extremely unlikely seeing as how I've ran this on a variety of PCs and devices and haven't experienced the crashes that some l33thAxOr was experiencing.

Your version seems really sketchy, and I'd recommend people just get one of the official stable versions, or one of the developer builds.

If someone really wants to risk this, then run the exe in VMware.
    Last edited by gamerdude211; 8th-January-2015 at 03:22.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gamerdude211 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamerdude211 View Post
    If you're such a good coder, then why don't you officially contribute your efforts to the PPSSPP team?

People on the internet giving too fierce of a sales pitch for a simple download raises huge red flags with me.

I've never had PPSSPP crash on me when trying to run a game that was listed as "playable" or better. And this emu can run on some really old PCs. It even works on tablets and androids. Your claims of crashes are extremely unlikely seeing as how I've ran this on a variety of PCs and devices and haven't experienced the crashes that some l33thAxOr was experiencing.

Your version seems really sketchy, and I'd recommend people just get one of the official stable versions, or one of the developer builds.

If someone really wants to risk this, then run the exe in VMware.
    do you have the original psp fonts on the oficial ppsspp i dont think so,can u play monster hunter portable 3rd psp inmediatelly after downloading fhe emu the answer is no (and i dont mean the hd remake i mean the psp),do you have the cheat database included in the oficial no , besides im not making money this is free with no ads

Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 104 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I don't know.If you were posting gold edition i could see this topic be ok.But you are posting exe without source, which is never ok.
    Instead you should have just pointed to 0.99xxx revision saying that its "stable" And then add .diff file with your changes and then separately add cheats.db and fonts.
    Which i am about to do for fonts.I was never fan of cheating tho.

original dump of psp fonts.
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. P.S
    i finished few games on ppsspp and jpcsp , pp never crashed for me.

P.P.S
    There are some maybe "unsaid" rules when posting exe of active project:
    Post your exe "fine" as long as following are met:
    Post .diff so anyone can compile their own exe and see changes that you made to original source code.
    Last edited by IcemanSR; 9th-January-2015 at 09:28.
    Full List of my uploads here (Fixed link ) Only members can access blog.

Quote Ragnar:
    Warning* New downloaders. DO NOT install Jdownloader with the web installer, it contains malware. Get the offline installer, or JD2. Or try CryptLoad or Mipony.

Do NOT decrypt and or repost my links anywhere!
    All my uploads are on MEGA
    DLC IS NOT GAME! DLC is to be used with Jdownloader to Download GAME!
    paypal.me/IceLancer

Thanks

why i should do that if it works faster and better,the original developers should be able to decompile it and find the differences and put it in their releases,and besides if you are able to play monster hunter portable 3rd the psp one not the hd ps3 iso then why botter yourself in searching the official,and in regards of IcemanSR im not making it harder to play im making easier and better to play ppsspp because this is like the pcsx2 that is floating around in emuparadise forums that thing made my antivirus jump faster than i noticed and that version was unusable because my antivirus deleted a lot of exe included pcsx2.exe and my ppsspp didnt do this in fact this is like how the ppsspp team should do things.
    This is like a full version besides the gold version dont have any difference.
    And if everyone agree to this and thank me 200 times i will upload a better version more complete with lots of dlc for lots of games (and the dlc costed me lot of money) one version the lite should be called is 53mb zipped exe and the other should be called full is around 700 mb zipped exe and that one have almost all the dlc realesed for every game i have (and i have a lot) remember thank me 200 hundred times for the lite version and around 350 times for the full.
    And if gamerdude211 and icemanSR thik this is suspicious then why i will give for free my dlc.

http://www.tgbus.com
    http://gamersnatales.webs.com (my own web)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 104 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I stopped reading after you said i quote : "the original developers should be able to decompile it and find the differences and put it in their releases"
    De-compile exe?

You are being Ridiculous
    Full List of my uploads here (Fixed link ) Only members can access blog.

Quote Ragnar:
    Warning* New downloaders. DO NOT install Jdownloader with the web installer, it contains malware. Get the offline installer, or JD2. Or try CryptLoad or Mipony.

Do NOT decrypt and or repost my links anywhere!
    All my uploads are on MEGA
    DLC IS NOT GAME! DLC is to be used with Jdownloader to Download GAME!
    paypal.me/IceLancer

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IcemanSR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

GET FAMILIAR WITH IT,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_GP...and_conditions

Terms and conditions

The terms and conditions of the GPL must be made available to anybody receiving a copy of the work that has a GPL applied to it ("the licensee"). Any licensee who adheres to the terms and conditions is given permission to modify the work, as well as to copy and redistribute the work or any derivative version. The licensee is allowed to charge a fee for this service, or do this free of charge. This latter point distinguishes the GPL from software licenses that prohibit commercial redistribution. The FSF argues that free software should not place restrictions on commercial use,[47] and the GPL explicitly states that GPL works may be sold at any price.

The GPL additionally states that a distributor may not impose "further restrictions on the rights granted by the GPL". This forbids activities such as distributing of the software under a non-disclosure agreement or contract. Distributors under the GPL also grant a license for any of their patents practiced by the software, to practice those patents in GPL software.

The fourth section for version 2 of the license and the seventh section of version 3 require that programs distributed as pre-compiled binaries are accompanied by a copy of the source code, a written offer to distribute the source code via the same mechanism as the pre-compiled binary, or the written offer to obtain the source code that the user got when they received the pre-compiled binary under the GPL. The second section of version 2 and the fifth section of version 3 also require giving "all recipients a copy of this License along with the Program". Version 3 of the license allows making the source code available in additional ways in fulfillment of the seventh section. These include downloading source code from an adjacent network server or by peer-to-peer transmission, provided that is how the compiled code was available and there are "clear directions" on where to find the source code.

The FSF does not hold the copyright for a work released under the GPL, unless an author explicitly assigns copyrights to the FSF (which seldom happens except for programs that are part of the GNU project). Only the individual copyright holders have the authority to sue when a license violation takes place.

Thanks
    EP Points

Scan it with Comodo %)))))))

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    Scan it with Comodo %)))))))
    Look it seems you dont know anything so i will be clear use a real OS like linux and you wont have to care about if it have virus or not and this doesnt have virus,by the way you just said Comodo you mean the scan something with the worst antivirus in the world if you want to know about antivirus i will tell you the best
    1st.- Clamwin
    2nd.- AVG Internet Security
    3.rd.- Panda Antivirus
    Those are the best antivirus,and about this ppsspp clamwin didnt jump because its clean.
    Besides all of you are plain stupid complaining about someone helping you and to other that have years posting a infested software you say to him thanks and im talking about the guy that keep posting the infected exe wityh infected programs of pcsx2.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

russian trogans?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I see no point in keeping this thread open, it has been derailed enough.

Closed.