Thread: Tryin to set-up an FTP...

BrinkofTime Guest

Default Tryin to set-up an FTP...

Hey all, I'm trying to set up my FTP..someone try it out and let me know if you can get stuff from it

Username: download
    Password: getsome
    FTP: 192.168.254.248
    port: 21

SomeUserGuy Guest

doesn't connect.

BrinkofTime Guest

Damn! I thought that it was working because I can get into with CuteFTP...Hold on...let me tweak some other stuff and try again..
    username and password are case sensitive

SomeUserGuy Guest

the username and password are irrelevant in this case. it couldn't even connect to your ip, cause it's an invalid ip.

outtadaloop Guest

i think the ip address u're providing is for a local network (meaning it only works for ur computer)... tho I haven't tried connecting to the ftp yet. Try looking for a different ip that doesn't begin with 192.

BrinkofTime Guest

I don't know how to setup the FTP...I am on a router so I don't know if I will be able to create an FTP?? Any answers or FTP newbie sites I should check out? By the way I am trying to set-up an FTP using BulletProof FTP

SomeUserGuy Guest

man, wish you hadn't mentioned a router. cause now i can't help ya. i have no idea how to work one of those things.

BrinkofTime Guest

Thats ok, I'm just gonna give it up for now I guess..

BrinkofTime Guest

Oh yeah, SomeUserGuy..I'm in your upload FTP right now..I can rip and rar Tony Hawk 2 if you need it...I also noticed that it is almost impossible to get into your download account, but I got into your upload account on the first attempt..Go figure..Leechers

SomeUserGuy Guest

sweet thanks......and you can't really get in cause my ftp is semi-private, meaning only 1 public user, sorry bout that.

outtadaloop Guest

hey brinkoftime! I've used bulletproof b4 so maybe I can help u... are u still trying to set it up?

Thanks

Only 1 public user?? I thought You set it to 2 public users.

They are hot, aren't they??

SomeUserGuy Guest

Originally posted by astroduck
    Only 1 public user?? I thought You set it to 2 public users.
    that's so that people like you can get better bandwith.