Thread: N64 Majora's Mask Emulator: Clipping Bug (?) HELP ME!!

Thanks

Question N64 Majora's Mask Emulator: Clipping Bug (?) HELP ME!!

Not sure if this is the right place to be asking for help, but I got the .rom from emu and I can't find a solution to my problem anywhere else.
    I've been playing Majora's Mask on the "Project 64" emulator, and having a grand old time. But now I've reached Woodfall Temple, and inside the room with the snapping turtles, I've suddenly stopped clipping! I can't attack them, and they can't attack me. I'm still clipping with the floor, walls, pillars, etc. In fact, everything but the turtles seem to be working okay.
    The only thing I can think of that might've caused this is that I used a cheat earlier to cause no clipping, but I turned it off soon after I turned it on, and that was back in the Deku Palace, which was a decent amount of time ago for that cheat to still be affecting me.
    If anyone else has experienced this or knows what's going on, please tell me. I'd love to get past this part without cheating, but I don't think I can if I can't attack these goddAMN TURTLES

Thanks
    EP Points

It's almost certainly the cheat you were using, even though you've turned it off it could have affected those particular enemies/objects in an unexpected way. Try loading a save you made before enabling the cheat (a hard save rather than a save state if possible), this time not using the code at all, and see if it's fixed. If you have both a save state and hard save from before activating the cheat then you can just load the hard save and then the save state if that'll save you time.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Some codes can take effect for other parts of the game if the game itself does not instruct that part of the games memory to revert to it's original state so although the code is turned off some parts of the code may not of been reverted to the original values, you may want to just start over avoiding the use of that code, codes like inf HP/ aka hearts should be fine to use though

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR