Page 262 of 267 FirstFirst ... 162212252257258259260261262263264265266267 LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 4001

Thread: the holy shit-Out: what is goign on (HE QUIC BROWN OX UMP OVER HE Z OG)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    I would have to check Paypal. I buy from China a bit but when possible I prefer to use EMS.

It's been nearly three weeks but holidays are a factor.
    Yeah, you're probably right about the holidays really delaying everything. Probably the same with my package. I see that it's a recurring payment, so it's a subscription type thing? If so, since it's being sent EMS do they give you a tracking number at least?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right about the holidays really delaying everything. Probably the same with my package. I see that it's a recurring payment, so it's a subscription type thing? If so, since it's being sent EMS do they give you a tracking number at least?
    I believe it's "Express mail" shipping since it's included in the club price(I cancelled it since I'm not willing to commit $50/month until I'm feeling comfy in my new home). I'll probably send an email next week asking him about it.

I do prefer EMS however.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

lol
    "TOBACCO GIVES YOU CANCER AND OTHER NEGATIVE EFFECTS"

There are plenty of other things around that aren't good for your health. Alcohol and nuclear power are two examples.
    Pollution in many big cities around the world is more harmful than secondary smoke. Cars kill people and they don't necessarily have to be in an accident.

Not every single smoker gets cancer and/or dies a horrible death due to organ failure. I have an aunt who is in her 90's now and she has smoked all her adult life.
    The only issue she has had to deal with is her eyesight deteriorating badly in the last few years...but that shit happens to old people anyway.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Isn't it said that constant use of cell phones can give you cancer.

Thanks
    EP Points

Isn't it said that constant use of cell phones can give you cancer.
    Only if you have one embedded in your skull.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    lol
    "TOBACCO GIVES YOU CANCER AND OTHER NEGATIVE EFFECTS"

There are plenty of other things around that aren't good for your health. Alcohol and nuclear power are two examples.
    Pollution in many big cities around the world is more harmful than secondary smoke. Cars kill people and they don't necessarily have to be in an accident.

Not every single smoker gets cancer and/or dies a horrible death due to organ failure. I have an aunt who is in her 90's now and she has smoked all her adult life.
    The only issue she has had to deal with is her eyesight deteriorating badly in the last few years...but that shit happens to old people anyway.
    I think that it's also genetic predisposition to cancer/heart attack along with smoking that is really the problem. I'm of nearly completely Germanic descent, and they're prone to heart issues. My grandmother died before she was 50 of a heart attack in her sleep. She smoked quite a bit. While my other grandmother who also smoked a shit-ton didn't pass away until her mid 70s, though she did have horrible respiratory problems.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Also smokers tend to bullshit you when tobacco is mentioned and generally don't give two shits about those around them even if those people have health problems that smoke will agitate and make worse.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Not going to lie, I am pretty scared about moving out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Not going to lie, I am pretty scared about moving out.
    Change is hard, but I'm sure everything will be fine man. Sounds like you have a decent job, and you have your living situation sorted out and such at least. Is your new place going to be pretty far from your parents?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Change is hard, but I'm sure everything will be fine man. Sounds like you have a decent job, and you have your living situation sorted out and such at least. Is your new place going to be pretty far from your parents?
    5 minutes roughly. I didn't want to move closer to work since my works location is certainly not the type of location to live if you are white.

Not to mention my mom only worries about me all the time telling me to just stay living with my dad.

Thanks
    EP Points

Boob firmness testing. Free at my place all week.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Also smokers tend to bullshit you when tobacco is mentioned and generally don't give two shits about those around them even if those people have health problems that smoke will agitate and make worse.
    I'm smoking atm. In my own house.
    In public I stick to designated areas and use an appropriate method of disposal.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Boob firmness testing. Free at my place all week.
    Awesome, il send over all the gay STD filled guys I know .

Spoiler warning:
    P.S.

I don't know any gay men other than you

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I'm smoking atm. In my own house.
    In public I stick to designated areas and use an appropriate method of disposal.
    You must be one of the few then, every single smoker iv known in my life was a asshole with no regard whatsoever for anyone else.