Page 105 of 267 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4001

Thread: the holy shit-Out: what is goign on (HE QUIC BROWN OX UMP OVER HE Z OG)

Thanks
    EP Points

I know what you mean, I forget stuff all the time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    I feel you, I've missed some good shit doing that too. A nice $30 disc-only copy of PSO 1&2+ a while back comes to mind.
    Yeah on the bright side, it ended a little higher than I really wanted to pay. Though still well under the nutty bins.

I actually had a decent gaming get today. Best since grabbing Raystorm and PSP2 about 10 days ago (slim pickings during winter as garage sales are done so it's mostly only pricing mishaps at local stores). Grabbed Dragon Quest IV CIB for $18. Best part is it's a duplicate so in the end it will turn into more than I paid for it or some games I am looking for if I can pull off a trade.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The gaming community is so caustic and cannibalistic at times. See: Cubic Ninja. Also I don't blame Gamestop, but part of me finds it super hilarious that they pulled all their copies for 24 hours and waited to see where the internet settled on it before putting them back out. Now BAM every Gamestop has copies like magic.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Yeah on the bright side, it ended a little higher than I really wanted to pay. Though still well under the nutty bins.

I actually had a decent gaming get today. Best since grabbing Raystorm and PSP2 about 10 days ago (slim pickings during winter as garage sales are done so it's mostly only pricing mishaps at local stores). Grabbed Dragon Quest IV CIB for $18. Best part is it's a duplicate so in the end it will turn into more than I paid for it or some games I am looking for if I can pull off a trade.
    For DS yeah? That's not too bad a price. I almost was thinking you meant Dragon Warrior IV for a sec. Now that would've been an awesome deal!
    Last edited by Beelzebub; 21st-November-2014 at 00:17.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The gaming community is so caustic and cannibalistic at times. See: Cubic Ninja. Also I don't blame Gamestop, but part of me finds it super hilarious that they pulled all their copies for 24 hours and waited to see where the internet settled on it before putting them back out. Now BAM every Gamestop has copies like magic.
    Still have my sealed copy I bought months ago for a few bucks. Bought that and a couple other cheapo games a while back when I was really collecting for the 3DS.

Been thinking of throwing my copy on eBay to make a little cash for Christmas...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'd be shitting myself were that the case.

But yeah it's just a good deal by about $20. Very good for buying it from a used media store though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Still have my sealed copy I bought months ago for a few bucks. Bought that and a couple other cheapo games a while back when I was really collecting for the 3DS.

Been thinking of throwing my copy on eBay to make a little cash for Christmas...
    You should. Eventually it won't be required. People buying now are really dumb.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You should. Eventually it won't be required. People buying now are really dumb.
    Yeah I just might, this is just the first step anyway. There's not going to be any real progress for quite some time. I've done the whole early hack adopter thing, and it's not all that exciting. Give it a couple years to get the really cool stuff out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Exactly. I was hoping to snag some copies to sell but it all happened too fast.

I'm leaving my Vita on the firmware it is since there was some news about potential openings. Fortunately I am able to play Tales of Hearts R w/o updating. I'm guessing the next new game I get (http://store.nisamerica.com/preorder...-firefly-diary) will require an update and I won't be able to play it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Exactly. I was hoping to snag some copies to sell but it all happened too fast.

I'm leaving my Vita on the firmware it is since there was some news about potential openings. Fortunately I am able to play Tales of Hearts R w/o updating. I'm guessing the next new game I get (http://store.nisamerica.com/preorder...-firefly-diary) will require an update and I won't be able to play it.
    Damn, $30 for the special edition, that's surprisingly cheap. I've been on a sort of buying freeze until after Christmas stuff, but I might have to pre-order that one.

Thanks
    EP Points

I love you Dr Hooey.

Actually I may have drunken posted this before, if so apologies.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Damn, $30 for the special edition, that's surprisingly cheap. I've been on a sort of buying freeze until after Christmas stuff, but I might have to pre-order that one.
    Yeah I was surprised by the price, but it is a budget game that was originally going to be download only. Even just the game is only available on their website, so it could be pretty hard to get later.

Thanks
    EP Points

Tempted to hunt down some Turkish Knock off films now. I actually have a rambo rip off called Strike Commando

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Tempted to hunt down some Turkish Knock off films now. I actually have a rambo rip off called Strike Commando
    Sounds amazing.

Also nice free stuff that you posted earlier.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sounds amazing.

Also nice free stuff that you posted earlier.
    There's a guy called reb brown he's in lots of these sorts of movies. There's one called Robowar which is a rip off of predator.