Page 261 of 267 FirstFirst ... 161211251256257258259260261262263264265266 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 4001

Thread: the holy shit-Out: what is goign on (HE QUIC BROWN OX UMP OVER HE Z OG)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Goddamn customs, I've had a package sitting up in Canada for about 8 days now and it finally just now cleared customs.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    It's hard to check the disc before you leave the store, isn't it?
    I know you are giving Roxas a hard time here but really, the point is that you shouldn't have to check. The stores shouldn't take in fucked up product. I've dealt with this a few times, it's even more annoying with hard to find games. The worst thing I've had happen though (not at Gamestop, but another store) was a time I was buying a common Dreamcast game. I'm guessing the store had at least 5 copies and the guy goes back to grab another case and gets a former rental copy. I'm like yeah I don't want this, please go get another copy and for a bit he fought it until I threatened to call the cell of the owner (local store). That guy ended up getting fired later on, I wasn't surprised.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Yeah, I work in the restaurant industry, so they're usually a lot easier going when it comes to stuff like that. A lot of my co-workers are smokers and 99% are heavy drinkers. Not that we get fucked up at work or anything, but the owner himself told me when I was hired that he doesn't give a damn what I do outside of work, as long as it doesn't affect my work.

TBH as far as teenagers go , it seems you're the exception, not the rule. You seem to be a lot more responsible than most people I've met your age. That's a good(and rare) thing.

Haha, I was just giving you shit man. I've never liked them at all, so ya...

Eh, it's all good, I found out there actually isn't a manual, and the registration code was on the reverse side of the case insert. Which I didn't even know Nintendo started doing. Still, Gamestop sucks.
    I'm a bit of a stress nut though. Whenever making a decision I usually expect the worst. The plating company is pretty heavily regulated since we do a lot of certified aerospace work. I used to smoke a tiny bit but I never got heavily into it. Never really affected me that much.

Thanks
    EP Points

Goddamn customs, I've had a package sitting up in Canada for about 8 days now and it finally just now cleared customs.
    I've been tempted to email a company that ships from China but I'm afraid it would just be customs delays causing my package to come in late.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Haha, I was just giving you shit man. I've never liked them at all, so ya...

Eh, it's all good, I found out there actually isn't a manual, and the registration code was on the reverse side of the case insert. Which I didn't even know Nintendo started doing. Still, Gamestop sucks.
    Surprising, all things considered.

Damn lack of manuals. Not that they serve much of a purpose mind you, but there are some pretty damn awesome manuals out there. Back in the day it was a big part of the experience with RPGs. Read the manual to read up a bit on the story and characters before putting the game in your system.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

One time I had some expensive shmups sitting in customs for 10+ days. Needless to say I was freaking out a bit.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

We may not agree on emulators VS hardware, but this is something I can actually agree with you on. Tobacco is disgusting, and I'm disgusted with the fact that the government thinks it's okay to peddle cigarettes that are guaranteed to give you health problems, but they lump weed in with heroin as a schedule 1 narcotic. Glad the state I live in finally came to their senses and legalized it.
    No shit, those tobacco companies are lobbying as hard as they can to push their lies and bullshit.

Wow weed makes you feel good and helps with pain, WE GOTTA MAKE THIS SHIT ILLEGAL YET KEEP TOBACCO LEGAL EVEN THOUGH ITS PROVEN THAT MARIJUANA HAS HEALTH BENEFITS AND TOBACCO GIVES YOU CANCER AND OTHER NEGATIVE EFFECTS because they bribed us but we wont be mentioning that ever .
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Surprising, all things considered.

Damn lack of manuals. Not that they serve much of a purpose mind you, but there are some pretty damn awesome manuals out there. Back in the day it was a big part of the experience with RPGs. Read the manual to read up a bit on the story and characters before putting the game in your system.
    Dont forget back then manuals had some nice artwork in them too, that was changed pretty quick after the SNES / Playstation era.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Tobacco is really good at one thing...shortening your life.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    I'm a bit of a stress nut though. Whenever making a decision I usually expect the worst. The plating company is pretty heavily regulated since we do a lot of certified aerospace work. I used to smoke a tiny bit but I never got heavily into it. Never really affected me that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    I've been tempted to email a company that ships from China but I'm afraid it would just be customs delays causing my package to come in late.
    Yeah, I tend to be on the pessimistic side as well. Though over the years I've learned to dial it back a bit.

How long have you been waiting on it? If it's cheap SAL shipping, which I've gotten quite a few times from various eBay import sellers. It takes anything from 2-3 weeks, sometimes even longer. It just depends, I've even had some sit in the sort facility in China for a week or more before they even ship out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

And destroying your electronics/yellowing your walls ...............etc. etc.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Seen a glass pitcher but never a glass jug
    Same thing.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I agree, but I guess in the right hands a digital manual can be as good or better than a physical manual. Still I do feel kind of cheated when I don't get a manual. Because I always liked looking through them and enjoyed a lot of the artwork, story, and monster descriptions. I think the one manual from my childhood that sticks out the most in this regard, is the manual for the original Legend of Zelda for NES. I loved reading it when I was a kid, and it really did flesh out the world of Hyrule.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    No shit, those tobacco companies are lobbying as hard as they can to push their lies and bullshit.

Wow weed makes you feel good and helps with pain, WE GOTTA MAKE THIS SHIT ILLEGAL YET KEEP TOBACCO LEGAL EVEN THOUGH ITS PROVEN THAT MARIJUANA HAS HEALTH BENEFITS AND TOBACCO GIVES YOU CANCER AND OTHER NEGATIVE EFFECTS because they bribed us but we wont be mentioning that ever .
    Hey, at least they dropped the federal ban on medical marijuana. It's slow, but I think the ball is finally rolling in the right direction when it comes to finally dismantling this decades long weed prohibition.

Actually I heard that it also helps reduce seizures in epileptics. Though I don't know how much of this is true.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, I tend to be on the pessimistic side as well. Though over the years I've learned to dial it back a bit.

How long have you been waiting on it? If it's cheap SAL shipping, which I've gotten quite a few times from various eBay import sellers. It takes anything from 2-3 weeks, sometimes even longer. It just depends, I've even had some sit in the sort facility in China for a week or more before they even ship out.
    I would have to check Paypal. I buy from China a bit but when possible I prefer to use EMS.

It's been nearly three weeks but holidays are a factor.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Actually I heard that it also helps reduce seizures in epileptics. Though I don't know how much of this is true.
    Science paid for by tobacco companies. Haha.