Page 260 of 267 FirstFirst ... 160210250255256257258259260261262263264265 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4001

Thread: the holy shit-Out: what is goign on (HE QUIC BROWN OX UMP OVER HE Z OG)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Yeah don't worry man I know. I'm not one for making new friends haha. I might look for a different job, considering I would rather not see any of their faces. Oh well. Just gotta brush it off or whatever.
    Exactly, just brush it off the best you can and try not to let it bother you. The less distractions the better. I know from experience too because I'm usually one to dwell on stuff for way too long.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    It depends on how much you value your privacy I suppose. Myself I'd rather have roommates and save a lot of money on rent and bills. Especially since I live in a four bedroom house. Sometimes I'm tempted to get my own place, but after living in houses for so long I refuse to live in an apartment again.
    I prefer having sole dictatorship over how I decorate or what I do with the space. Granted, I'm a more reserved person and don't really trust people until I've really gotten to know them.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    I prefer having sole dictatorship over how I decorate or what I do with the space. Granted, I'm a more reserved person and don't really trust people until I've really gotten to know them.
    You can't even trust people once ya get to know them, iv been burned too many times to really trust someone anymore.

Well............maybe only 2 people I know I can kinda trust.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've known one of my roommates for 16 years, and the other for about 26 years. The roomy I've known for 26 years is my best friend as well, and more like a brother really. Also since he owns this house he doesn't give a crap if I decorate it however I want. He likes much of the same things anyway, so it's no biggie.

I guess if I didn't know them as well I'd be a bit more apprehensive about sharing living quarters with them.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've known one of my roommates for 16 years, and the other for about 26 years. The roomy I've known for 26 years is my best friend as well, and more like a brother really. Also since he owns this house he doesn't give a crap if I decorate it however I want. He likes much of the same things anyway, so it's no biggie.

I guess if I didn't know them as well I'd be a bit more apprehensive about sharing living quarters with them.
    Idk, if I had a roommate I would be very strict about it. No drugs, steady full time job, ect. Most of my "friends" would fail that pretty steadily(granted I'm only 18).

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Idk, if I had a roommate I would be very strict about it. No drugs, steady full time job, ect. Most of my "friends" would fail that pretty steadily(granted I'm only 18).
    No drugs? You're no fun!

Thanks
    EP Points

No drugs? You're no fun!
    Would rather not risk smelling like weed when walking into a rather highly regulated job because of the work we do. Not to mention weed just purely smells like shit and that's everything the teenagers are about.

Not to mention a few of the nicer apartment complexes will terminate you for the smell around here.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Would rather not risk smelling like weed when walking into a rather highly regulated job because of the work we do. Not to mention weed just purely smells like shit and that's everything the teenagers are about.

Not to mention a few of the nicer apartment complexes will terminate you for the smell around here.
    Man, really that's all me and my roommates did in my very first apartment. Although we would always pay our rent and bills first, before wasting it on weed and booze. So at least we were somewhat responsible I suppose. Where I live it's legalized though, so it's a lot more accepted.

Even now I've long ago quit drinking and smoking cigarettes, but I still toke fairly often.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Weed smells better and is generally better than anything else someone can do, especially disgusting tobacco , that shit actually kills and harms everyone and anything around it when its lit up.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Weed smells better and is generally better than anything else someone can do, especially disgusting tobacco , that shit actually kills and harms everyone and anything around it when its lit up.
    We may not agree on emulators VS hardware, but this is something I can actually agree with you on. Tobacco is disgusting, and I'm disgusted with the fact that the government thinks it's okay to peddle cigarettes that are guaranteed to give you health problems, but they lump weed in with heroin as a schedule 1 narcotic. Glad the state I live in finally came to their senses and legalized it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Man, really that's all me and my roommates did in my very first apartment. Although we would always pay our rent and bills first, before wasting it on weed and booze. So at least we were somewhat responsible I suppose. Where I live it's legalized though, so it's a lot more accepted.

Even now I've long ago quit drinking and smoking cigarettes, but I still toke fairly often.
    My job is very steady and I would rather not lose it over something tiny. Most of my friends are bunking in apartments working multiple part time jobs just to get buy while another roommate sells weed. Probably not a horrible life but not really my first choice.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Since when is 311 considered classic?
    Ever since I declared them as such.

Really though, they are awesome.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    A controller/Wireless mouse & keyboard / killer theater system / couch and a ton of good emulators do wonders for PC gaming
    Wired is better.

Fucking Gamestop, I was still too sick to even notice that when I bought a NEW copy of Captain Toad that they gave me a GS resealed one. Minus the manual and registration too boot. I'm definitely going to be stopping by there tomorrow.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm definitely going to ask that my family only gets me Amazon gift cards or something next year. Fuck Gamestop.
    Amazon gift cards are as close to cash as a gift card gets. Good call.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My job is very steady and I would rather not lose it over something tiny. Most of my friends are bunking in apartments working multiple part time jobs just to get buy while another roommate sells weed. Probably not a horrible life but not really my first choice.
    Yeah, I work in the restaurant industry, so they're usually a lot easier going when it comes to stuff like that. A lot of my co-workers are smokers and 99% are heavy drinkers. Not that we get fucked up at work or anything, but the owner himself told me when I was hired that he doesn't give a damn what I do outside of work, as long as it doesn't affect my work.

TBH as far as teenagers go , it seems you're the exception, not the rule. You seem to be a lot more responsible than most people I've met your age. That's a good(and rare) thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Ever since I declared them as such.

Really though, they are awesome.
    Haha, I was just giving you shit man. I've never liked them at all, so ya...

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Eh, it's all good, I found out there actually isn't a manual, and the registration code was on the reverse side of the case insert. Which I didn't even know Nintendo started doing. Still, Gamestop sucks.