Page 259 of 267 FirstFirst ... 159209249254255256257258259260261262263264 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4001

Thread: the holy shit-Out: what is goign on (HE QUIC BROWN OX UMP OVER HE Z OG)

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Don't drink that glass of apple juice in the morning. It probably isn't apple juice.
    How do you get a Glass from a Jug?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    How do you get a Glass from a Jug?
    You've never seen a glass jug?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    You've never seen a glass jug?
    Seen a glass pitcher but never a glass jug
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

THAT VIDEO CLIP!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I use a glass jug(carboy) when I brew beer/cider. Though as far as commercially, I usually only see plastic jugs in stores and such.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I guess now my friends are looking for houses without me, and not even including me in the picture. Great.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    I guess now my friends are looking for houses without me, and not even including me in the picture. Great.
    Man you need to quit getting so discouraged so easily. Just think about what you need to do. If what you need is to get out on your own, then the first thing you need to do is just get a job and hold onto it. If you can't at least do that then you're not ready for the responsibility of rent and bills. Because that's all you need is to move in with someone just to get kicked out when you can't contribute to housing costs.

Get a job, save some dang money, then look for a place.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

People are assholes, nuff said.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Man you need to quit getting so discouraged so easily. Just think about what you need to do. If what you need is to get out on your own, then the first thing you need to do is just get a job and hold onto it. If you can't at least do that then you're not ready for the responsibility of rent and bills. Because that's all you need is to move in with someone just to get kicked out when you can't contribute to housing costs.

Get a job, save some dang money, then look for a place.
    They didn't care much about me moving in without a job, cause one of them got me the interview already, but it's the fact that they talked about it for months and suddenly kick me out of the picture, it really kind of sucks. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    People are assholes, nuff said.
    True that...

Thanks
    EP Points

I mean I kind of see why they would though. I personally can't even imagine having roommates honestly.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    I mean I kind of see why they would though. I personally can't even imagine having roommates honestly.
    I don't mind roommates, as long as they're my friends. But whatever, I guess. I should've known they would fuck me over to begin with.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

They didn't care much about me moving in without a job, cause one of them got me the interview already, but it's the fact that they talked about it for months and suddenly kick me out of the picture, it really kind of sucks. :/
    Yeah that sucks, I guess apparently you need to find some better friends man. Just don't let it discourage you. That's why I said get a job first and save some damn money. Then you won't have to rely solely on your friends, and maybe you could get a place by yourself instead. Your choice though I guess...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Yeah that sucks, I guess apparently you need to find some better friends man. Just don't let it discourage you. That's why I said get a job first and save some damn money. Then you won't have to rely solely on your friends, and maybe you could get a place by yourself instead. Your choice though I guess...
    Yeah don't worry man I know. I'm not one for making new friends haha. I might look for a different job, considering I would rather not see any of their faces. Oh well. Just gotta brush it off or whatever.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    It depends on how much you value your privacy I suppose. Myself I'd rather have roommates and save a lot of money on rent and bills. Especially since I live in a four bedroom house. Sometimes I'm tempted to get my own place, but after living in houses for so long I refuse to live in an apartment again.