Thread: trouble runing shadow tower ps1 rom

Thanks

Default trouble runing shadow tower ps1 rom

hi, i have epsex 1. 7 , i have shadow tower rom from emu paradise , the rome comes in 3 peices
    CCD.
    ECM AND SUB files, on my psp i run eboots , i havnt any iso files to run on my emulater for windows.
    i have downloaded loads of diffrent roms but none were iso or , eboot.
    do i have to convert these files?
    or is their a simple issue that im to "N00BY" TO NOTICE?
    IVE GOOGLED the questions trying to fix it all say i have to download converters but i would rather have someone who knows their way around the roms to suggest what to do.
    if any one can help it will be fantastic , i also want to see if i can get these files on my android moto g.

sorry epsxe 1.7.0 lol not epsex
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 12th-October-2014 at 00:25. Reason: no double posting, please, edit your posts

Thanks
    EP Points

I could go for some EP sex

Anyhow ECM is another form of compression - you can use pakkiso or ecmtools both are free and can be found on the mainsite just type one of them in the search box and download then uncompress your file.