Thread: new need a little help downloading

Thanks

Default new need a little help downloading

Hi I am new to site and wish to download orignal xbox isos can some one help get me started thanks in advance

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.emuparadise.me/Microsoft_XBox_ISOs/43 <--- Here's a list of games uploaded by members of the community here. Each link will take you to a forum post which will have the actual download links. Keep in mind that some of these were uploaded a long time ago so the links may no longer work, worth looking through anyway though.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

@modok, Some links won't give you the file,it will probably give you "ILivid Downloader". Don't get this, get something called JDownloader 2. Here is a link...

jdrch.wordpress.com/2013/10/01/where-to-get-the-full-adware-free-jdownloader-offline-installer/

I gave you this link because the normal one comes with adware.

Now with this ,when you go onto a uploaded xbox iso page this will automatically register the links on the page in LinkGrabber (inside JDownloader). Also note you will have to complete CAPTCHAS along the way. It will then tell you whether the files are online or offline. If they are offline the link is dead and you have to look for another. If it is online you are able to download it. Most XBOX isos will have part 1, part 2 and part 3, you will have to download all of these for Jdownloader to package it for you.
    Last edited by Shadow989; 26th-September-2014 at 21:25.