Thread: GFxUI Isn't working

Thanks
    EP Points

Default GFxUI Isn't working

Every time I log-on my Computer I get a GFxUI isn't working message. It goes away after 3 seconds but it' annoying it also gives me this message when I right click my Desktop and choose Graphics properties. I've tried several suggestions online to fix the problem, nothing works. So far I've tried uninstalling and Reinstalling .NET Framework and the Visual c +++, nothing. I've tried turning off those programs features. nothing. I tried System restores. nothing. If anyone can help that would be great. I'm using Windows 7 Professional by the way.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Why would you suspect those two pieces of software? It is clearly a graphics problem since it happens when you go to graphics properties. Reinstall your graphics card drivers.