Hello!

I know this issue has been probably discussed many times and I have looked so much without getting any solid answers or results from any of the threads or tutorials.

The console itself is PAL PS2Slim and it has ModBo modchip, I know that this is not the consoles problem since ALL of my original games work fine and they have yet to freeze even when playing a long time. I have wasted 26 DVD's now, all are the product of my "trial and error" (countless tutorials, etc.), the DVD's are different, some expensive (Sony's, Verbatims etc.) some cheap (Acme's, Omega's), +R and -R's but all fail the same.

How I write my backups:

PAL ISO -> ESR Disk Patcher (sometimes) -> IMGBURN (No difference between 4X,8X,16X, AWS etc.)

The problem? NONE of my backups EVER work, they boot up fine every time, but after playing about 5-10 minutes they just freeze, usually at loading screens and thats it - game over.

I am kind of desperate for a solution, I do not want to waste any more money on DVD's since I already know it will be waste of money, please help .

Thanks!