Thread: Is emuparadise a torrent site?

Thanks

Default Is emuparadise a torrent site?

Hello, sorry if this is in the wrong place but i just wanted to know if this site uses torrents? I've been downloading from here for awhile but sometimes when i extract a file from winrar it says on the right TORRENTZIPPED-0E016EBB. I don't have any torrent software because usually I don't like downloading torrents due to seeding. So thanks in advance!!!
    Last edited by deltayuri101; 9th-August-2014 at 19:32.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

We've dealt with torrents in the past but not anymore.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deltayuri101 View Post
    I've been downloading from here for awhile but sometimes when i extract a file from winrar it says on the right TORRENTZIPPED-0E016EBB.
    Torrentzipped doesn't really have anything to do with torrents. But the format was created due to a need that arose when torrents became popular. Basically it's a compression format that discards all the unique attributes that a zipped file will normally have. So for the purpose of seeding torrent files, anybody could compress "0E016EBB" if they had it, and each person would end up with an identical compressed file.

So all that really means is the file you've downloaded was probably obtained from a torrent at some point.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here