Thread: Help with Screen Recorders

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Help with Screen Recorders

I keep on trying to get Screen recorders so I can start a gaming channel on YouTube. But all the recorders I found are either Trial Versions or Mal ware, the best Screen recorder I've found so far is this one called free Screen to video, it's free and has no malware, but it records audio through the Microphine and not the sound card, plus the Video resolution is about 360P and runs at a mere 30 FPS, any Suggestions Where I can get a better PC Screen Recorder online for FREE?

Thanks
    EP Points

Fraps is easily the best way to record PC games, but you need a decent computer to keep a steady frame rate.

Also you can't ask for advice on where to get PC software that requires purchasing here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Inferno. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks, it runs at a decent resolution, and it is 10 frames faster then my other one, plus it records sound from the sound card, still isn't perfect though.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Daraghy View Post
    still isn't perfect though.
    You probably won't be satisfied with anything that is free then.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Try MSI Afterburner. Most people know it as an overclocking program (which it does well) but it also has built in video recording and screen capture and is much better than other free alternatives like FRAPS. Recently they added pre-recording like Nvidia's Shadowplay has too. Give it a try. I've used it for a few years now after trying all of the other options.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to UltraViolence For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Thank you VERY much, it works perfectly. Now I can start the gaming channel, if you want to see my channel go here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6...2SwpuGePqhISwA