Thread: Questions abot using Wii Remotes on a PC.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Questions abot using Wii Remotes on a PC.

I recently figured out how to connect Wii Remotes on my Computer and use them for Dolphin, but there are a few problems, 1st, the sound coming out of the Wii Remote speakers tends to Crackle and not be that loud, how do I fix that, second, aiming using the Wii Remote is really hard, you have to hold it at a really obscure angle to aim. Also, I can't get my Wii Remote plus to work in Dolphin, only normal Wii Remotes. the Computer Recognizes the Wii Remote plus as a Bluetooth game controller, and the normal Wii Remote as a Keyboard/Mouse, every time I try to connect Wii remote plus to dolphin, it vibrates, but the LED Lights keep flashing. Finally, I want to know if I can use a Wii Remote in other Emulators , Any and All Help will be appreciated. Also I'm using Dolphin 4.0.1
    Last edited by Michael Daraghy; 5th-August-2014 at 18:36. Reason: Forgot something