Hi, earlier today I tried to get MGS2 Substance for PC, I went to the torrent site ''the Pirate bay'' I downloaded an installer, and ran the installer, it offered me computer programs (of course) I declined to all their offers, but somehow, the adware was installed anyway, I got MyPCBackup, and a search engine called Isearch123, I've dealt with MyPCBackup before, so getting rid of it was a piece of cake, but the search engine is confusing me, I tried using Iobit Uninstaller, it was still there, I tried using the built in uninstall, still there, I tried deleting EVERY file associated with it, still standing, I tried removing it in the add-ons tab of Mozilla Firefox, nothing, I tried changing my homepage to the default homepage, at this point I was pissed off, I tried blocking the site, nothing, I even tried a system restore point ( I create 1 every day just in case) It wouldn't die, I tried a few more things, still nothing, if anyone here has any suggestions, please tell me, I looked up Isearch123 and apparently it's a virus, please help, my Internet Browser is Firefox, my default search engine is also Firefox, and my hatred for this virus is strong. Please help!