Page 2 of 264 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Boredlands-Out: Bite and don't let it go (EXPLOSIONS)

Thanks
    EP Points

Huh. SuperN64free works exceptionally well on my LG G2. I needs to check out more emus for Android.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    Huh. SuperN64free works exceptionally well on my LG G2. I needs to check out more emus for Android.
    The problem I have with most android emus is that the onscreen keys go over the actual screen and its annoying. the games arent made for touch screen either, so it usually only works with menu based games (like turn based RPGs)

Fortunately my phone has a physical keyboard so I dont have that problem anymore. The previous phone didnt and I couldnt play anything. :\

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    The problem I have with most android emus is that the onscreen keys go over the actual screen and its annoying. the games arent made for touch screen either, so it usually only works with menu based games (like turn based RPGs)

Fortunately my phone has a physical keyboard so I dont have that problem anymore. The previous phone didnt and I couldnt play anything. :\
    Get MOGA controller.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I didn't realise this was the hangout. Oh dear.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    Yeah there are some pretty good ones. I've tried a whole shit load. PPSSPP works really well on android at least the couple of games I tried did. Also Dreamcast emulation has come a long way. And as Geze said the controls can be a bit of a bitch. With some though if you don't stretch the screen you can have the buttons on the sides and it doesn't cover up as much. And some emulators let you position said buttons wherever you want. But generally speaking without a controller (at this point why bother just get a real handheld gaming device or play on a console) you are pretty limited to rpgs. Possibly racing games as you can tap the directions. Oh and that's another thing with any D-pad your finger can slide off too easily and whatever movement your making would of course stop, hence anything more "tappy" would be best like rpgs.

I went through all of FF9 on a cheap android phone (2.3) and it worked fabulously - I used FPse. Psx4droid was a little wonky.

Thanks

http://imgur.com/wWGljvF
    My new keyboard on my 2013 Macbook Air 13" at work. SO FUCKING EXCITED TO BE USING THIS THING.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The stupidest fucking thing is going on over at one of those sites I write for.

The founder is rarely present on the forums and has been busy with real life, cutting into site design, so the guy who technically owns the place right now wants to install me as the guy in charge proper because I'm the most active writer and poster. Which I never said I wanted. Instead, I talked with the founder about becoming a forum admin so I can take some stress off his usual duties and be able to properly work on forum ranks and design without any long wait issues, among other things, but the owner is now making a stink about how I've been taken advantage of and treating the whole simple situation like a bloody midevil coup. Just told him to stop speaking for me like I'm some kind of victim (It's a bloody blogging site, for fuck's sake) as he was starting to derail a thread we made to see if the rest of the staff would be okay with me getting forum admin powers.

I just want people to write things and install pretty pictures above people's avatars. Is that so much to ask?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    I just want people to write things and install pretty pictures above people's avatars. Is that so much to ask?
    Pretty pictures? Above people's avatars? Are you INSANE?

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Get MOGA controller.
    Physical keyboard. Problem solved. Those controllers are too much of a pain and can only be used for gaming.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post
    http://imgur.com/wWGljvF
    My new keyboard on my 2013 Macbook Air 13" at work. SO FUCKING EXCITED TO BE USING THIS THING.
    y u apple

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    y u apple
    Work GAVE it to me. I didn't buy this. My company has a hardon for Apple products (which I also enjoy using). I could have asked for a PC laptop, but for the size, I'd be getting some wack shit with weak ass battery life. I like my Air.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Get MOGA controller.
    I could link my Bluetooth keyboard...

Thanks
    EP Points

Is that a keyboard in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

Thanks
    EP Points

sub.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    Is that a keyboard in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
    A little bit of both, if you really wanna know.