Page 115 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1565105110111112113114115116117118119120125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3947

Thread: The Boredlands-Out: Bite and don't let it go (EXPLOSIONS)

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post
    Don't forget, the guy who did the preliminary autopsy has said that there are no signs on Mr. Brown's body that he was involved in an altercation.
    Trouble is that calls his friend's account into question too, since he claimed the cop grabbed Brown by the throat and choked him before pulling him through the window by his arm.

The whole thing is a mess and I've got a horrible feeling the whole story will never come out.

Thanks
    EP Points

I wasn't too impressed with what I saw of The Crew, but then again racing games aren't exactly my favorite genre either.
    I'll probably give Project Cars a shot though, since it is a real next gen game, as well as Drive Club (and besides, I think we're supposed to get a fairly large demo of DC for being PS+ members).

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    I wasn't too impressed with what I saw of The Crew, but then again racing games aren't exactly my favorite genre either.
    I'll probably give Project Cars a shot though, since it is a real next gen game, as well as Drive Club (and besides, I think we're supposed to get a fairly large demo of DC for being PS+ members).
    I wouldn't be surprised if that PS+ version of Drive Club is very limited, but of course it'll be perfectly fine for people on PS+ to have a go.

The Crew looks the least appealing of the 3. In fact after watching footage of it it kind of looks like Driver San Francisco which I wasn't a big fan of. I might pass on that game now, or at least wait until it's cheaper.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if that PS+ version of Drive Club is very limited, but of course it'll be perfectly fine for people on PS+ to have a go.

The Crew looks the least appealing of the 3. In fact after watching footage of it it kind of looks like Driver San Francisco which I wasn't a big fan of. I might pass on that game now, or at least wait until it's cheaper.
    Yeah, there was some 9 minute video released around E3 time that showed the player driving to the Grand Canyon from LA or something. I watched most of it, and it was just very boring and almost seemed utterly pointless. It wasn't even really a race, it's just a miniature version of the USA that you can drive around....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I hate professors

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, there was some 9 minute video released around E3 time that showed the player driving to the Grand Canyon from LA or something. I watched most of it, and it was just very boring and almost seemed utterly pointless. It wasn't even really a race, it's just a miniature version of the USA that you can drive around....
    I think it's being made by Reflections though, they're the guys behind Driver. That would explain the similarities I'm seeing between The Crew and Driver.
    I used to really like Driver games, but then San Fran happened and I didn't like it. Jumping between cars I was all wtf and never finished it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I think it's being made by Reflections though, they're the guys behind Driver. That would explain the similarities I'm seeing between The Crew and Driver.
    I used to really like Driver games, but then San Fran happened and I didn't like it. Jumping between cars I was all wtf and never finished it.
    Yeah, the Driver series really took a turn for the worst.... I'm surprised that company is still around, usually all it takes to kill a dev these days is one game that underperforms.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, the Driver series really took a turn for the worst.... I'm surprised that company is still around, usually all it takes to kill a dev these days is one game that underperforms.
    Driv3r was appalling, but things were probably easier then. I really enjoyed Driver Parallel Lines though, and I bloody loved Driver 1 and 2 as a kid.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Man...why do I get all the ''Nemesis'' to tutor in fighting games...
    I mean, OG Nemesis was enough.
    NOW a flock of Nemesis (Nemeses???) to train/help in fighting games...
    NO THANKS.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Man...why do I get all the ''Nemesis'' to tutor in fighting games...
    I mean, OG Nemesis was enough.
    NOW a flock of Nemesis (Nemeses???) to train/help in fighting games...
    NO THANKS.
    hlp me in da fightan gamz plox

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    hlp me in da fightan gamz plox

STAY AWAY NEMESIS #568, STAY AWAY!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

STAY AWAY NEMESIS #568, STAY AWAY!
    Don't worry I can help myself anyway.

Speaking of I decided when I go to town I'm going to pick up Injustice on 360. Love it on PC, but I don't have a computer monitor so games run like shit on it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Don't worry I can help myself anyway.
    CAN YOU THOUGH?

Speaking of I decided when I go to town I'm going to pick up Injustice on 360. Love it on PC, but I don't have a computer monitor so games run like shit on it.
    I like Injustice, but can never find a reason to buy it.
    Don't feel I can get into it, and fully enjoy the game.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

CAN YOU THOUGH?

I like Injustice, but can never find a reason to buy it.
    Don't feel I can get into it, and fully enjoy the game.
    Yes as a matter of fact I can. Just gonna smash my DP on wakeup Jk, but the guys who do piss me off to no end. Although I do do it sometimes..Only when a noob is stupid enough to be standing near me when I'm down on the ground.

It's a ton of fun and I loved the story. Can't wait to re-play the story and play as Green Arrow again.