Page 111 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1161101106107108109110111112113114115116121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3947

Thread: The Boredlands-Out: Bite and don't let it go (EXPLOSIONS)

Thanks
    EP Points

I've learned after the Ellen situation to try your hardest online to not offend someone on accident.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    We're past that now.
    Sorry, was just putting my 2 cents in.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yup. Also, hi. Whatcha up to lately?
    I'm doing alright mate, just watching Summerslam at the moment because I'm a dork. Been hanging out with an old friend I haven't seen in ages this week so that's been good. Also getting better at making pizza. Hope things are good with you too man.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    I'm doing alright mate, just watching Summerslam at the moment because I'm a dork. Been hanging out with an old friend I haven't seen in ages this week so that's been good. Also getting better at making pizza. Hope things are good with you too man.
    pizza
    I see some of my old IRL friends on facebook and I want nothing more than to unfriend them. Strange folk are they. My best friend since elementary I haven't exchanged words with in ... shit, 6, 7 years. Another great friend is weird about babies, posting baby photos, talking about nothing but babies. I know he's gay, but at least show a public interest in men or a mate before going on about babies.
    Its things like that which make me opposed to IRL friends, as bad as that sounds. Being single may be something for me soon, so I might make friends when I return for my MS. I don't really want to talk about it though.

Thanks
    EP Points

You're drunk Jazz so maybe consider not posting too much that you wouldn't want to post sober.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    You're drunk Jazz so maybe consider not posting too much that you wouldn't want to post sober.

Im not terribly drunk. Besides, I mean what I say and she'll never see it. I am at that point in my life where I need a change. Closing in on 25. A quarter-life crisis may be in order.
    As many other may compare, I saw myself somewhere else at this point in my life and she sees herself elsewhere too. I want to go back to school and she wants to go back to Sweden. whether we are 'in love' or not doesn't constitute staying unhappy in our individual lives just to keep up with charades. I think we at least owe that much to each other.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh, okay, well I guess you were typing legibly enough that you're not complete drunk I just wanted to make a suggestion to you. I sometimes find being drunk can kind of let me see things with a clear perspective, or maybe that's just me being drunk. I'm almost the exact same age as you I think and I can sympathise about the quarter life crisis.

I can't comment on the situation with your girlfriend cause I honestly don't know enough.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    Oh, okay, well I guess you were typing legibly enough that you're not complete drunk I just wanted to make a suggestion to you. I sometimes find being drunk can kind of let me see things with a clear perspective, or maybe that's just me being drunk. I'm almost the exact same age as you I think and I can sympathise about the quarter life crisis.

I can't comment on the situation with your girlfriend cause I honestly don't know enough.
    We don't fight, it just feels like we need to go separate directions. Honestly the problem may be that we feel like roommates more than lovers. Also drinking has nothing to do with my comments. This isn't something that has only now came to light.

Don't let me make you feel uncomfortable.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm uncomfortable but if you honestly feel like this then perhaps you should break up, you have been thinking about this for a while. Could it possible though it's just you're thinking that the grass is greener on the other side?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Im not terribly drunk. Besides, I mean what I say and she'll never see it. I am at that point in my life where I need a change. Closing in on 25. A quarter-life crisis may be in order.
    As many other may compare, I saw myself somewhere else at this point in my life and she sees herself elsewhere too. I want to go back to school and she wants to go back to Sweden. whether we are 'in love' or not doesn't constitute staying unhappy in our individual lives just to keep up with charades. I think we at least owe that much to each other.
    May we all be so fortunate.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm having my 18 year old crisis.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    I'm having my 18 year old crisis.
    I'm having my 20 year old crisis...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh wow this isn't the retro HO!

Anyway, I'll be turning 24 next year and I thought I'd be graduated from college already...but I've done a lot of things I'm proud of. BUT LOL I'm not proud of a lot of things I've done also.

But with that being said, I feel the crisis too.
    Last edited by Prude; 18th-August-2014 at 02:37.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'M HAVING A 36 YEAR OLD CRISIS!!!!

As in being going on for 36 years!

Bloop!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Bloop!