Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite Fighting game(s)?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default What are your favorite Fighting game(s)?

So, um, first hello to everyone who reads this. I haven't been on the forums in like....forever but I decided I might as well come on back to them. Anyways, I've recently been playing Street Fighter Alpha 2. I've found that I don't really like to use Ken or Ryu a whole lot anymore. I've become a Charlie man and I really enjoy using him. I'm not at all EVO material (I hate playing in front of a huge crowd anyways XD) but I consider myself a little bit decent. Now to the question at hand. What are you favorite Fighting games and who do you play as mostly. Don't be shy to share your combos and such either. It's always nice to learn new combos.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Most SNK fighters , mainly King of Fighters, Real Bout Fatal Fury, Garou, Last Blade, Breakers Revenge, Ninja Masters, Matrimelee, Rage of the Dragons, BUT

I do play some Street Fighter on the side......

You happen to be on Supercade?

We could fight online lagless.

Edit: also forgot about Soul Blade/Soul Calibur 1-4 (not a fan of 5)
    Last edited by Warrior; 22nd-July-2014 at 23:44.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nah I'm not big on using Supercade but I appreciate the offer. SNK fighting games are also up there for me. I used to prefer mostly Street Fighter, but King of Fighters slowly worked it's way into my pa-er heart....totally meant heart...

Seriously though, SNK fighting games are amazing.

Edit: Those are great as well but, why don't you like SCV?
    Last edited by noraxakun; 23rd-July-2014 at 00:18.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh come on, only way we can see who is better with Charlie

Well The new characters suck as replacements (especially Kiliks replacement) and the story is pretty dull, really lazy with them cutscenes and the removal of the Guard Impact really sucks.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Last Blade 2 as well as Capcom vs SNK 2 are two of my absolute favourites. Really love the mechanics in both. Last Blade 2 plays pretty different than most. Also really like KoF 98, KoF 2002, Mark of the Wolves, SF 3rd Strike. Can play a lot of other fighters but those would be my favourites. Really dislike Tekken.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobby View Post

Well The new characters suck as replacements (especially Kiliks replacement) and the story is pretty dull, really lazy with them cutscenes and the removal of the Guard Impact really sucks.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gobby View Post
    But I have the power of MURICA on my side....Murica XD

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Last Blade 2 as well as Capcom vs SNK 2 are two of my absolute favourites. Really love the mechanics in both. Last Blade 2 plays pretty different than most. Also really like KoF 98, KoF 2002, Mark of the Wolves, SF 3rd Strike. Can play a lot of other fighters but those would be my favourites. Really dislike Tekken.
    All those are great as well. I really feel like Mark of the Wolves is my favorite SNK title ever...but Last Blade 2 is so amazing as well. DAMNIT SNK, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOOD!?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by noraxakun View Post
    All those are great as well. I really feel like Mark of the Wolves is my favorite SNK title ever...but Last Blade 2 is so amazing as well. DAMNIT SNK, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOOD!?
    Well honestly I feel like they turned into pure shit once they went belly up and they handed KOF to that REALLY SHITTY korean fighting game developer, Ecole, 2001 was a GLITCHY FREAKIN MESS, Nothing like the superior 2000, at least 2002 was pretty decent but the music was horrid.

And come on man, get on supercade, im dying to fight ya, il even play ya in any street fighter.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Wgaf about the music? 02 is the 2nd best KoF behind 98.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Aight man just let me test it out with mah bromigo first. My wifi can be a little jank sometimes. Where I live, there's only like one internet provider and it used to be really good. Yet, it's sort of turned to crud recently. But ah well, you can't win 'em all. :/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Aight man just let me test it out with mah bromigo first. My wifi can be a little jank sometimes. Where I live, there's only like one internet provider and it used to be really good. Yet, it's sort of turned to crud recently. But ah well, you can't win 'em all. :/
    Sweet, I'm up for a good fight..................as long as its not against King.................

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

And thus Gobby ensnared another poor soul in his orb.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yo Gobby, are you nastarking?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yo Gobby, are you nastarking?
    Nope, il tell you in a PM, I don't want my supercade name on here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

mkay, just making sure.

Thanks
    EP Points

1. King of Fighters (the newer ones especially) & Capcom VS SNK
    2. Soul Calibur 2 (Gamecube version of course)
    3. Street Fighter Alpha 3
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"