Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pseudo Saturn, a new Saturn mod via an Action Replay.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Not that odd not all firmwares work with all carts

You should be able to boot a cart with no disc inserted though, that will show what ever firmware you install to it be it an action replay game shark or whatever else, that is if it accepts that firmware

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Can I use this cart to flash Pseudo in it?

pggX1N0.jpg

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You can certainly try, but that is not what I used

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Hey guys

Some help according to what you guys said Batman Forever should work on Pseduo. I have tried several times and all i get to is the sega screen is there something im doing wrong. Using Imgburn

Thanks

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It may be a bad disc image you are trying to use but ImgBurn is exactly what I used with burn speed set to x1 asides from that all settings are on default

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    It may be a bad disc image you are trying to use but ImgBurn is exactly what I used with burn speed set to x1 asides from that all settings are on default
    Hey Zorlon, I tried several images from a few sites and getting the same results. I havent tried to Burn at x1. Does it really require to burn that low ? Also I used the image provided here at Emuparadise. Is there another image that you have that I can try? Also my using 831 on my cart does that make a difference ? Thanks again

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No burning hardware burns that low it just auto sets the burning speed to the lowest possible for yourt hardware and yes it makes a huge difference

got a few things to catch up on including help for other members first but I have a good working copy of this game, the test results are my own and the game works fine with 831

I will try and get the game up though it may be a little bit of time before I can get round to doing that

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

No burning hardware burns that low it just auto sets the burning speed to the lowest possible for yourt hardware and yes it makes a huge difference

got a few things to catch up on including help for other members first but I have a good working copy of this game, the test results are my own and the game works fine with 831

I will try and get the game up though it may be a little bit of time before I can get round to doing that
    Thanks I tried several imgs and tried as you suggested to set the burning speed to x1 still failed. Must of made 30 coasters lol

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Try this copy then

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

Try this copy then

Download Links:
    Ill give it a try but had Kona try from his original disc and it wouldnt work on pseudo. Worked fine on his chipped one. I will try this image and get back to you asap.

Thanks

Try this copy then

Download Links:
    Yeah same results I was getting before hangs right after it loads. You can hear the laser going crazy too. Thanks for your help but think this is a bust on Batman Forever. No worries. You can check out the video here I uploaded
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkh7...ature=youtu.be

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hmm maybe it broke in that version

I will give it a quick test with my version of the hack that is a unreleased beta though (If I can find where my Saturn CD-R's are)

If it works I would get onto the site it comes from detailed in the first post look at the last few posts and ask the guy that is asking for testing if you can test his latest version

EDIT the video is Private I can't view it only you can

The game works just fine for me... though not save tested as I don't have room to create a save
    Last edited by Zorlon; 27th-August-2015 at 17:07.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

Hmm maybe it broke in that version

I will give it a quick test with my version of the hack that is a unreleased beta though (If I can find where my Saturn CD-R's are)

If it works I would get onto the site it comes from detailed in the first post look at the last few posts and ask the guy that is asking for testing if you can test his latest version

EDIT the video is Private I can't view it only you can

The game works just fine for me... though not save tested as I don't have room to create a save
    Try This Link - https://youtu.be/hkh7Ik5jFRQ

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have a feeling it may just be low quality media used, I know other users found a few games not to work while others ran fine until they got better quality media to burn onto

Personally only found this once with what was claimed to 100 min CD-R that ended up being standard 80Min CD-R's but these had only been readable in my PC none of my CD based consoles could read them so ended up trashing a 50 CD-R cake

As shown in the video I just made and uploaded the game just works

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

I have a feeling it may just be low quality media used, I know other users found a few games not to work while others ran fine until they got better quality media to burn onto

Personally only found this once with what was claimed to 100 min CD-R that ended up being standard 80Min CD-R's but these had only been readable in my PC none of my CD based consoles could read them so ended up trashing a 50 CD-R cake

As shown in the video I just made and uploaded the game just works

WTF ! What media did you use I was using memorex CDR's I just bought 100 CDR Verbatim both 80 Min. This is pretty insane. Im at a lost I need to show this Ke Kona