Thread: Can anyone post a link or two where I can download Metal Slug 4 rom

Thanks

Default Can anyone post a link or two where I can download Metal Slug 4 rom

Hi Guys

I wanna download metal slug 4 rom. Can you guys just post a link or two so that I can download that rom

Oh! yeah. I really don't know what do you mean by decrypted or crypted. or any thing as "kwaks" or something

I just wanna play it on NeoRAGEx.

Don't know what the difference is between the both of them (the emulators).

Also I don't know whether you can play that rom on NeoRAGEx.

I play all my Neo Geo roms on NeoRAGEx. All of them are damm CooooL (especially the Samurai Shodown 4).

I am sorry guys I really don't know much about decrypted or crypted

Thanx in advance.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Read all of the the topic about how to get MS4 working on kawaks (it's another emulator which you can get from Emuparadise's emulators section). It's got all the links you need.

I just downloaded it now .

JadeSaber Guest

Just to add to this, Kawaks is an arcade emulator that runs Neo Geo roms as well as other roms from Street Fighter, King of Fighter and such. It is an excellent emulator that actually will run some Neo Geo games better than NeoRageX. I still have not got NeoRagex to even RECOGNIZE Metal Slug 3, but WinKawaks runs it fine (takes a LOOONG frikin' time to load though).
    I, too, would like to find the versions of Mslug3 and 4 that will run on NeoRageX because I have a friend who is a huge MSlug fan, but refuses to try WinKawaks. Or I would even like to know what's wrong with my NeoRagex.
    Anyway, if no one posts the NeoRageX compatable versions, try WinKawaks. It isn't that big either and all the info is in the posts before.

Good luck.