Thread: ePSXe Fullscreen Problems

Thanks

Default ePSXe Fullscreen Problems

So, whenever i pull up a fullscreen iso of FFIX, click my second monitor and then click back, about 3/4ths of the entire screen disappears and leaves what i think is the default window size, but it only shows what that part of the window showed while fullscreened. any help? also whenever i close ePSXe the game still have running music even though closed..

I dont know where, I just woke up, an island maybe?
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by AvengeTheFall3n View Post
    So, whenever i pull up a fullscreen iso of FFIX, click my second monitor and then click back, about 3/4ths of the entire screen disappears and leaves what i think is the default window size, but it only shows what that part of the window showed while fullscreened. any help? also whenever i close ePSXe the game still have running music even though closed..
    to exit epsxe you need to press the escape key, and then click the exit button on epsxe or else it wont exit properly, sorry but I dont know what you mean by (second monitor)? but I do know that epsxe has a bug, where when you press escape to pause the emulation, upon resuming it there will be a screen glich like
    you described (3/4ths of the entire screen disappears)

Thanks

I have a dual monitor setup, itd be the same as clicking the desktop but itd be on my other monitor. i want to play windowed but streaming ffix like that would kinda suck

I dont know where, I just woke up, an island maybe?
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by AvengeTheFall3n View Post
    I have a dual monitor setup, itd be the same as clicking the desktop but itd be on my other monitor. i want to play windowed but streaming ffix like that would kinda suck
    yeah sorry, but I dont know anything about useing dual monitor's, but (pSX) is just as good as epsxe, it does not use plugin's and it's memmory card's are
    compatable with epsxe, plus it automaticly pause's when you click the desktop so you probably wont have any screen glich's, so you may want to try that and see if it work's better with your dual monitor, the latest verson is 1.13, you can get it here http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psx/psx_em.html