Thread: help with valkyrie profile 2 silmeria (pcsx2)

Thanks

Default help with valkyrie profile 2 silmeria (pcsx2)

Well, the game works ok in my computer, some lags, but I don't mind at all as long as I can play. The cutscenes at the beginning were good, however, near the end of the underground path, I guess, when a cutscene before a monster starts, the sound completely stopped. Any idea on what can I do to solve the problem? or it's completely normal with the emulation of this game?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Valk...le_2:_Silmeria

There have been known issues for a while it seems. Although the game (SLUS 21452) is listed as playable from start to finish using v0.9.8.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Yeah, I'm aware that this game has a lot of issues during emulation. It's playable for me, I just had that cutscene sound problem that I wanted to solve.
    I've solved it by disabling the first option in the speedhacks section of pcsx2 btw.
    Thanks for answering though

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

No need to say thanks. I was a little bored and a bit curious so I looked it up. I don't bother emulating stuff myself, generally.

Spoiler warning: