Thread: Army Men World War Eboot not working on my psp

Thanks

Default Army Men World War Eboot not working on my psp

my cfw is 6.39 ME-9.2

the game will load but it will hang up when playing the new game or bootcamp, help me plsss

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Popsloader will be required more than likely as for exact info I can't help at the moment, but try an older version of Pops using popsloader and try something like 3.52 that seems to work with alot of games that have issues with the latest version of Pops that comes with the firmware

Also note you are playing an unofficial PSX-PSP conversion as that game had not had an official PSX Classics release

You can find all the popsloader modules at http://www.epforums.org/attachment.p...2&d=1403032583

You can find a guide for installing popsloader at http://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?65360

Though you can skip most of the guide as most is just for getting the modules for each version of pops but I just linked you to the full set already dumped.

EDIT:

Can you give exact points that the game froze for you, asides from the super slow load times

3.52 can't even boot this seems to boot at least from 5.00 and onward, yet to test even older versions.

Seems to work ok on 6.60 (Original from flash option) but 6.39 seems to be sitting on the LOADING MISSION... screen with an empty progress bar

P.S. I am using 6.60 Pro C with Fix 3 applied, but if you want to stick to ME do so but you may need to update it to 6.60

Huh seems that was a one off :/

EDIT: It does work but asides from ages to load when it is working it takes an age to respond on the main menu before you can select New Game ect, it kept on having the bar not fill so I changed the game clock speed from default to the max setting (I would revert it back though)

I'm not sure if that will help on your firmware version though, it will crash the PSP totally when it does stop in the LOADING MISSION... screen after a short while, i.e. it just turns the console off with a nasty sounding click

RESOLVED

I tested with the default version of Pops that comes with the firmware version you are on and it works...

Here is how

Just change the the setting for the PSP's CPU CLOCK GAME to read 333/166

I'm on Pro but I presume the ME version is the same, to get to the above setting
    While in the main menu of you PSP while on the Game menu (best not to be in any sub menu's)
    Press Select to bring up the VSH menu, it should be the second CPU option, the first being for the XMB
    I should be on a setting called default, if you tap left that should change to 333/166
    Now just exit that menu and load the game

It still has slow load time then once the menu is shown you will have to wait until it responds, then select New Game and Press X
    In-game from what I tested (very very little) it seems that it runs just fine smoothly ect..
    Last edited by Zorlon; 23rd-June-2014 at 10:11.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR