Page 6 of 267 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 3992

Thread: The Obsession-Out: Bite and don't let it go.

  1. #76
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,858
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default



  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Weird. At least you got it sorted.

    Yeah playing through Path and then Radiant Dawn on hard is pretty rewarding. Last time I had them I did a nice run with the official strat guides. A couple playable characters are well hidden. Not that they are particularly good but gotta catch em all.

    Wouldn't KH just come down to grinding?
    Yeah, I'm glad I did too. Gotta be more careful I guess.

    Oh sheesh, Strategy Games + Me = Terrible. But if I have a Guide I might be able to.

    And actually, all I did in Traverse Town before fighting the Guard Armor, was grinding. Then I bought the Obsidian Ring. Helped me immensely.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    5,925
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 137 Times in 83 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Haha yep. Gotta catch em all. Never let anyone die. I just can't let it happen when I play FE. Which is why my playtimes are usually quite long
    Yeah you really have to think it through on hard mode sometimes. I refuse to let anyone die as well.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    5,925
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 137 Times in 83 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Yeah, I'm glad I did too. Gotta be more careful I guess.

    Oh sheesh, Strategy Games + Me = Terrible. But if I have a Guide I might be able to.

    Something about a game I won't play.
    Well I mean, was your pin or online pass something easy to guess to someone that knows you? That's always a bad idea.

    Enh, I can't speak to the strategy content of the guides, because I didn't use them for that. I had them because they have 100% accurate information about how to get characters and such.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Well I mean, was your pin or online pass something easy to guess to someone that knows you? That's always a bad idea.

    Enh, I can't speak to the strategy content of the guides, because I didn't use them for that. I had them because they have 100% accurate information about how to get characters and such.
    Nope, mine are incredibly unique it hurts. I dunno whether the Heartbleed bug got me or what. I haven't opened any suspicious emails Weird.

    Ah yeah? Nice. Again, I'm not too good at Strat games, but they are pretty fun.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    8,276
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 95 Times in 22 Posts
    EP Points
    200

    Default

    Couldn't the bank tell you where the money went?

  7. #82
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 113 Times in 39 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    EP Points
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Yeah you really have to think it through on hard mode sometimes. I refuse to let anyone die as well.
    Yeah, all those internal calculations and test moves you have to go through. A couple times though I say screw it and just move a character and hope for the best. I usually only do that with certain people though because I know they are really strong and have a shot at it.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Couldn't the bank tell you where the money went?
    A lot of game stores and Steam. They've always seen I used those places. So they didn't think that it was anything suspicious.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 113 Times in 39 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    EP Points
    230

    Default

    After 3 hours, my laundry has been officially been put in the dryer. About fucking time.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    5,925
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 137 Times in 83 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Yeah, all those internal calculations and test moves you have to go through. A couple times though I say screw it and just move a character and hope for the best. I usually only do that with certain people though because I know they are really strong and have a shot at it.
    Yeah.

    The part I like best about games like FE and Vanguard Bandits is that you have a finite amount of experience. I don't think there is any fight in these two FE games as tough as Faulkner in VB. You are just probably going to lose at least one person, but it doesn't matter cause it checks character morale before the mission iirc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    A lot of game stores and Steam. They've always seen I used those places. So they didn't think that it was anything suspicious.
    Have you blacked out recently.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Have you blacked out recently.
    What?

  12. #87
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 113 Times in 39 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    EP Points
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Yeah.

    The part I like best about games like FE and Vanguard Bandits is that you have a finite amount of experience. I don't think there is any fight in these two FE games as tough as Faulkner in VB. You are just probably going to lose at least one person, but it doesn't matter cause it checks character morale before the mission iirc.
    On certain missions there is technically an infinite amount. The missions with Arenas, but those are risky to level up several people

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    5,925
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 137 Times in 83 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    165

    Default

    COSTA RICA WITH A STUNNER!!!! LEADING 2-1 OVER URUGUAY!!! HIGH DRAMA!!!!

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    Holy Crap Donald is getting his shit rekt.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    5,925
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 137 Times in 83 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    165

    Default

    OMG 3-1!!!! ADD URUGUAY TO THE SHAME LIST COOKIE!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us

We are the oldest retro gaming forum on the internet. The goal of our community is the complete preservation of all retro video games. Started in 2001 as EmuParadise Forums, our community has grown over the past 18 years into one of the biggest gaming platforms on the internet.

Social