Page 13 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obsession-Out: Bite and don't let it go.

Thanks
    EP Points

Blaarg.

Thanks
    EP Points

ajefoiauh

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    ajefoiauh
    That's the sound one makes when ones head is lodged firmly between two breasts!!! Way to go Stark

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    That's the sound one makes when ones head is lodged firmly between two breasts!!! Way to go Stark

Best place to be

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Best place to be
    GFT!

How have you been man?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    GFT!

How have you been man?
    Good thanks Recently got a permanent contract at my workplace which helps get rid of stress every couple of months Considering forgetting University to get a degree (managed a diploma before dropping out) and just concentrating on my video games (working on one right now lol)

How are you? You been up to much?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Good thanks Recently got a permanent contract at my workplace which helps get rid of stress every couple of months Considering forgetting University to get a degree (managed a diploma before dropping out) and just concentrating on my video games (working on one right now lol)

How are you? You been up to much?
    That's good that you're on a permanent position now at work. Less stress is always a good thing. What video games are you currently working on?

Doing pretty good. Making a list of all my video game dupes to sell on Craigslist. Hoping to put the money towards fixing my car and getting it running. Then maybe if I have enough money left. Put a deposit down on an arcade group buy pre-order going on at Neo-Geo.com forums.

Other than that I've just been playing some Assassin's Creed IV as of late. Really enjoying sailing around blasting ships, and looting & pillaging.

Thanks
    EP Points

That's good that you're on a permanent position now at work. Less stress is always a good thing. What video games are you currently working on?

Doing pretty good. Making a list of all my video game dupes to sell on Craigslist. Hoping to put the money towards fixing my car and getting it running. Then maybe if I have enough money left. Put a deposit down on an arcade group buy pre-order going on at Neo-Geo.com forums.

Other than that I've just been playing some Assassin's Creed IV as of late. Really enjoying sailing around blasting ships, and looting & pillaging.
    Messing around with designing a shoot em up and also doing another more ambitious one in the style of a dungeon crawler (fatal labyrinth, azure dreams et al)

Nice Do you have any arcade machines already or would this be your first?

Heh nice. I've only played part 1 and seen a friend play part 2. I would like to catch up on those games at some point

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Messing around with designing a shoot em up and also doing another more ambitious one in the style of a dungeon crawler (fatal labyrinth, azure dreams et al)

Nice Do you have any arcade machines already or would this be your first?

Heh nice. I've only played part 1 and seen a friend play part 2. I would like to catch up on those games at some point
    Heck yeah man, that sounds sweet. Both are genres that I enjoy greatly. You'll have to post some more info as you continue development. I wish I was more motivated to do something like that. Every time I try and do a project I just end up focusing mainly on sprites.

No, I don't own any cabs yet. I have a consolized 4-slot Neo-Geo arcade mobo and a handful of carts. As well as several aracde PCBs and a supergun for playing them on a TV. Right now I'm looking at $800 for a New Astro City candy cab. Half of which I'll pay as a deposit. That's not including shipping. Which I'd have to get freight shipped from Chicago. IL to Spokane, WA ~1700 miles. Not too cheap, so I'm probably looking at $1000-1100 total shipped.

Still, would be awesome to finally be able to play my Raiden 2 PCB. Since it doesn't display properly on anything but my huge CRT TV through my supergun. The only thing is it's a vertically oriented game and I'm not about to turn my ~300lb TV on it's side.

Thanks
    EP Points

Heck yeah man, that sounds sweet. Both are genres that I enjoy greatly. You'll have to post some more info as you continue development. I wish I was more motivated to do something like that. Every time I try and do a project I just end up focusing mainly on sprites.

No, I don't own any cabs yet. I have a consolized 4-slot Neo-Geo arcade mobo and a handful of carts. As well as several aracde PCBs and a supergun for playing them on a TV. Right now I'm looking at $800 for a New Astro City candy cab. Half of which I'll pay as a deposit. That's not including shipping. Which I'd have to get freight shipped from Chicago. IL to Spokane, WA ~1700 miles. Not too cheap, so I'm probably looking at $1000-1100 total shipped.

Still, would be awesome to finally be able to play my Raiden 2 PCB. Since it doesn't display properly on anything but my huge CRT TV through my supergun. The only thing is it's a vertically oriented game and I'm not about to turn my ~300lb TV on it's side.
    If I manage to actually do anything (this is the first day in a long time I've got back into it) I'll let you know I've got to get good at photoshop (or even learn a bit) so I can get basic patterns or sprites to start playing with as the mechanic in the shooting game I'm planning to do could get tricky fast

Wow. I don't think I'd ever get a Arcade cabinet myself (wouldn't know where to put it lol) I'm liking the look of that cabinet though hopefully you can get it

There is an arcade night that opened up in Wolverhampton where I live and I've been meaning to go there but unfortunately I'm working when its open.

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php...wolverhampton/

Piccies

http://imgur.com/a/cLg1r

Thanks
    EP Points

If I manage to actually do anything (this is the first day in a long time I've got back into it) I'll let you know I've got to get good at photoshop (or even learn a bit) so I can get basic patterns or sprites to start playing with as the mechanic in the shooting game I'm planning to do could get tricky fast

Wow. I don't think I'd ever get a Arcade cabinet myself (wouldn't know where to put it lol) I'm liking the look of that cabinet though hopefully you can get it

There is an arcade night that opened up in Wolverhampton where I live and I've been meaning to go there but unfortunately I'm working when its open.

Piccies

lol the night has been cancelled. So much for going to that

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Piccies

Yeah man, I'm excited to see any further progress. I always had the most fun doing sprites myself. Though I always did them in Paint or something similar. Since keeping it simple is the best for me when I'm doing sprites.

I don't know where I'd put it either, but I'd worry about that later. I could always just sleep on the floor.

Man, i wish there was something like that in my town. There's not even a single arcade near me.

lol the night has been cancelled. So much for going to that
    Oh, crappy. Why did they end up cancelling, not enough interest?

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah man, I'm excited to see any further progress. I always had the most fun doing sprites myself. Though I always did them in Paint or something similar. Since keeping it simple is the best for me when I'm doing sprites.

I don't know where I'd put it either, but I'd worry about that later. I could always just sleep on the floor.

Man, i wish there was something like that in my town. There's not even a single arcade near me.

Oh, crappy. Why did they end up cancelling, not enough interest?
    Who needs beds

Arcades tend to be a dying breed

Yeah not enough interest

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Who needs beds

Arcades tend to be a dying breed

Yeah not enough interest
    Because of my collection and to conserve space I traded in my queen-size bed for a futon about a year ago.

That's why I want to just have one in my house. That way I can invite my friends over. We can have a smoke, maybe some drinks and get down on some arcade games. Nothing better than that in my opinion.