Page 107 of 267 FirstFirst ... 75797102103104105106107108109110111112117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3992

Thread: The Obsession-Out: Bite and don't let it go.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    Yeah once their leader dies they suddenly become raging lunatics.

There's a boss towards the end of the game that one shot kills an entire unit, and then zombifies them at the same turn. the zombified unit will then proceed to attack you, AT THE SAME TURN. FFFFFUUUU

Yeah pretty much. It's kinda stupid but wait until youve unlocked your character slots then go explore to your heart's content.
    I think I'm only one more upgrade away from a full party. I've tried to fight two different Guild challenge monsters... One huge fucking dragon and then something called Typhoon(?) which was a huge griffon. Both systematically destroyed me.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    I can't even install Windows 7 'cause drivers are missing. It keeps saying it. And I hate it. I downloaded the ISO from MS last night, gonna try putting it onto a DVD and hopefully I can eject the disc from my laptop.
    Wait, you don't have a disc yet? Did you make a bootable flash drive then?

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    I think I'm only one more upgrade away from a full party. I've tried to fight two different Guild challenge monsters... One huge fucking dragon and then something called Typhoon(?) which was a huge griffon. Both systematically destroyed me.
    There was a dragon called Go (I think). I spent something like 8 hours fighting it. BUT I WON. TAKE THAT FILTHY DRAGON.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

I also spent 2 hours fighting a giant in skyrim today. And after I finally managed to kill it I realized it killed my companion so I fought him again.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Wait, you don't have a disc yet? Did you make a bootable flash drive then?
    I just burnt a new disc.

Thanks
    EP Points

There was a dragon called Go (I think). I spent something like 8 hours fighting it. BUT I WON. TAKE THAT FILTHY DRAGON.
    This one is named like Arcelus if memory serves correctly. He must of had like 100k HP because I would hit 2k a group and hardly even chunk his bar.

Thanks
    EP Points

I just burnt a new disc.
    lolwut. I don't really know what you're doing, but installing Win7 should be straight forward. Just get the ISO, burn it with ImgBurn or something. Boot it up and install Win7.

I'm off to play some more Skyrim. Tell me how it goes.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

lolwut. I don't really know what you're doing, but installing Win7 should be straight forward. Just get the ISO, burn it with ImgBurn or something. Boot it up and install Win7.

I'm off to play some more Skyrim. Tell me how it goes.
    That's what I'm saying dude. I got the ISO for Windows 7, and then burnt it using WinISO. Waiting for my laptop to charge to see if I can eject the old disc.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I also spent 2 hours fighting a giant in skyrim today. And after I finally managed to kill it I realized it killed my companion so I fought him again.
    Giants don't take 2 hours to kill...are you fighting them naked with bare fists?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    This one is named like Arcelus if memory serves correctly. He must of had like 100k HP because I would hit 2k a group and hardly even chunk his bar.
    iirc correctly it wouldn't show how much it's got left for bosses. You just knew they were dying if their stats would start blipping red.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Giants don't take 2 hours to kill...are you fighting them naked with bare fists?
    They kill me with one hit! So I have to run like a mad man around until my magica recharges, do some petty attacks, then run like crazy until it recharges again.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

That's what I'm saying dude. I got the ISO for Windows 7, and then burnt it using WinISO. Waiting for my laptop to charge to see if I can eject the old disc.
    Ah k got it. So what's the disc that's already IN the laptop? Another copy of Win7, or just something completely unrelated?

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

iirc correctly it wouldn't show how much it's got left for bosses. You just knew they were dying if their stats would start blipping red.
    That's true, I just looked up Dragons and they have insane HP levels so he was probably a normal NPC.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ah k got it. So what's the disc that's already IN the laptop? Another copy of Win7, or just something completely unrelated?
    The disc was another thing for Windows 7, but my buddy sent me a bad ISO. I finally got it burnt onto the Disc directly from MS, and now am Installing Windows 7.

Thanks
    EP Points

The disc was another thing for Windows 7, but my buddy sent me a bad ISO. I finally got it burnt onto the Disc directly from MS, and now am Installing Windows 7.
    congratz on your fresh OS then. Make a backup image of the entire drive for later use once you've gotten it working.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって