Page 261 of 267 FirstFirst ... 161211251256257258259260261262263264265266 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 3992

Thread: The Obsession-Out: Bite and don't let it go.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    I should really try to fix myself before I become even more broken of a human being.

How are you "broken"

hell it's better than being "normal"

unless you rape kittens or something

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Lurd help me, I got the God of War collection.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post

Is that what you do in your spare time over in russia , Comrade?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Lurd help me, I got the God of War collection.
    Steve would be proud of you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Whoa, we got some flax up in deez chips yo!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This thing is going to be my entire night.

http://jdarkside.tumblr.com/post/924...er-derpmatical

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    How are you "broken"

hell it's better than being "normal"

A lot of shit man.

I want a social life, however anytime I see someone I know from the past somewhere(spent 3 years without leaving the house) I completely avoid them and I get paranoid they might recognize me and say something to me. I'm extremely over concerned with my money control, I get panicky when I think about what I have to pay despite having the money. When I am talking to someone I'm very soft speaking and probably sound rude in one way or the other and it's very hard to hold a conversation with me.

I lack any shred of self confidence which is probably due to my rather high weight(230lbs). I probably come off as extremely weird. I go meet up with the lab guys daily for break at work yet I say nearly nothing most of the time, and leave break the same time they do.

There's a lot to be fixed when it comes to me.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I finally caught up to where the Hunter x Hunter remake is currently airing. Went from episode 84 to 138 in two days. God I have no life

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Steve would be proud of you.
    Moment of weakness.

At least it was only $3 so if I don't like it then w/e.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    I finally caught up to where the Hunter x Hunter remake is currently airing. Went from episode 84 to 138 in two days. God I have no life
    Been awhile since I've done anything like this. I think since Arrow season 1. Watched 23 episodes over one weekend. That's like 46 anime episodes.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    A lot of shit man.

I want a social life, however anytime I see someone I know from the past somewhere(spent 3 years without leaving the house) I completely avoid them and I get paranoid they might recognize me and say something to me. I'm extremely over concerned with my money control, I get panicky when I think about what I have to pay despite having the money. When I am talking to someone I'm very soft speaking and probably sound rude in one way or the other and it's very hard to hold a conversation with me.

I lack any shred of self confidence which is probably due to my rather high weight(230lbs). I probably come off as extremely weird. I go meet up with the lab guys daily for break at work yet I say nearly nothing most of the time, and leave break the same time they do.

There's a lot to be fixed when it comes to me.
    Honestly this is a lot like myself. I don't talk to anyone from my highschool at all anymore (two years ago now I graduated). I often look to avoid people that somewhat know me if I notice them in public before they notice me, or if they notice me and try to talk make the conversation pass really fast by claiming I have to be somewhere. I rarely talk when I'm with a group of people. During my freshman year of college my roommate and I (random) got along pretty meh, it wasn't like strained or anything but we weren't friends. Anyways his friends would be in the room quite often so I got to know a few of them decently (since I was always in the room) and they often played my Gamecube (Super Smash Bros) and they were tossing insults at each other and such, and I threw one in, and just dead silence, and one of them commented that my insult was borderline mean, and I came back with "This is why I usually don't say a word."

I don't really have much self confidence, I'm not overweight though, I've floated at 140lbs for the past few years now despite my lack of real exercise (besides walking to class), probably due to the fact that I eat pretty healthy food. But I think I do come off as weird, and I always feel when I am out in public like everyone's eyes are on me, makes me really uncomfortable.

You aren't alone man.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Been awhile since I've done anything like this. I think since Arrow season 1. Watched 23 episodes over one weekend. That's like 46 anime episodes.
    54 for me here, between Sunday around noon until now, that is with me going to class this morning. Although I basically "skipped" work today not of my own decision though, but that would have just delayed it by a few hours, I would have reached it tonight for sure.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Did you actually not leave the house period for three years? Pretty intense if so.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Also I'm the oppo of you guys. I will talk peoples faces right off, pretty much any time if someone initiates conversation. Sometimes it gets me in trouble when I'm on some kind of deadline/have somewhere to be etc... Like I can stop off to buy a video game from a local store I like, and blow like 90 minutes just talking, so I try to plan and schedule accordingly. Lol.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    54 for me here, between Sunday around noon until now, that is with me going to class this morning. Although I basically "skipped" work today not of my own decision though, but that would have just delayed it by a few hours, I would have reached it tonight for sure.
    Yeah usually for me to marathon something it usually needs cliffhangers between episodes. Otherwise I'm just like w/e. I can watch most things week to week, but Justified and Arrow require binging.