Thread: Can someone help me? (PS2 Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist of the Roses)

Thanks

Default Can someone help me? (PS2 Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist of the Roses)

When I go into a duel this always comes up; can someone help me?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm going to get a copy and see if I can reproduce the problem. Could you please provide the version (US, JP, EUR, etc.)?
    EDIT: Also, information about your system and emulator may be helpful.

EDIT: 27/06/2014

I have tested the game as acquired for EmuParadise, and was able to successfully enter the tutorial duel. If the issue exists with other duels, but not the tutorial duel, then please reply and I will perform further testing. Below are my system specifications for reference:

PCSX2 v1.2.1 [r5875]
    Windows 7 Professional x64
    4GB RAM
    Mobile Intel GMA 4500MHD graphics card
    64MB dedicated video memory

(As a note to the administrators, the reasons that I've double-posted are the time difference between the posts and that the purpose of this post is entirely different from the previous; the previous was a request for information and this one is a proper reply. Though if you fell that these posts should be merged, the go ahead and do so.)
    Last edited by Zorlon; 27th-June-2014 at 15:35.