Thread: Plugins not working with ISOs on 6.60 pro b10 (PSP)

Thanks

Question Plugins not working with ISOs on 6.60 pro b10 (PSP)

Hey guys,

I have a very, very sh*tty analog stick which points to the upper left corner (that's how the system sees it at least.). Therefore, I tried 2 different plugins: Analog Blocker and Macrofire, both installed fully. The only problem is, Macro Fire works when I first run an ISO/CSO file (When PlayStation logo shows up) and I remove the analog stick movement. But it still won't take effect and won't let me open the plugin back when I go through the PlayStation logo state. The game itself still works though. I tried it on 2 different games (Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights and Gran Turismo PSP) on my FAT PSP 6.60 with pro b10, but both fail to work in-game. As far as I know, Macrofire is put in vsh.txt and Analog Blocker in game.txt. Still, anything I do won't let me work it out... Anyone knows something about it? (Yes I abled both in the recovery menu, also tried only one for both but still didn't work). Please anyone? It's annoying to have you vehicle turning in circles while you're just accelerating...

Thanks!

EDIT: Finally, I think it's my plugin installation which I failed. Upgraded to PRO-C2 and does the same.
    Last edited by ThePSPplayer; 3rd-June-2014 at 22:58.