Thread: How do you put new GS codes into Project 64 1.5

The GAME}{}{}{ Guest

Default How do you put new GS codes into Project 64 1.5

because i want to do an F5 on no mercy but they only have codes for you to select

The GAME}{}{}{ Guest

Default Also

can you download N64 saves to use on PJ641.5

SirLuck Guest

Yes, you can download and swap saves in PJ64. Instructions are right in the emu. Click HELP--->USER MANUAL---->USING PJ64---> SAVING AND LOADING GAME PROGRESS---> Then look on right hand side and click IMPORTING AND EXPORTING

The GAME}{}{}{ Guest

Default thanks

thanks bout the save thing but how if you can do you enter new GS codes

SirLuck Guest

If you use the help system in PJ64, it will direct you to go to http://cheats.PJ64.net. There you will find an explanation on entering NEW cheat codes. )

The GAME}{}{}{ Guest

thanks man

The Nightingale Guest

But dont bother... I've tried that before and GS cheats that start with D0 and some other things dont work and all of the hacked no mercy moves start with D0.. and i tried using hacked attires that start with 80 and they didnt work either.

The GAME}{}{}{ Guest

is your game English/PAL Or American/NTSC you might be using PAL codes on an NTSC game or vice versa cause my codes work

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

maybe he is a confused individual

The Nightingale Guest

my rom file is NTSC american and i have inputted the correct codes.. can you give me the code you inputted that worked?
    thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

i have the 2 english ones, including the one that was recalled coz it erased the game all the time

The Nightingale Guest

I once tried using a hacked move on my no mercy.. the game went all glitchy.. then i posted the problem on the official PJ64 message board.. they told me that codes that begin with D0 arent comptaible with any emulator currently available.. so i dont think it's possible.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

well, ok, i don't like to cheat in games anyway, i only go to that forum to play VBulletin games