Thread: Need recommendations for a PSP emulator

Thanks

Default Need recommendations for a PSP emulator

I need a recommendation for a good PSP emulator. I have PPSSPP at the moment, and while it runs games like Crisis Core almost perfectly (there are minor slow downs and the audio is buggy), Dracula X Chronicles is incredibly laggy in both the main game and within Symphony of the Night. Is there another emulator out there and can trump PPSSPP?

(BTW, I know that PSP emulators are still in their infancy, so none of them will be perfect.)

Thanks
    EP Points

You can try using JPCSP.
    http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

It has better compatibilities with most games compared to PPSSPP, though I'm not sure if all the games you mentioned can be run without much issues, but yeah, just try it out and see if there any differences.

On a side note, you need to install latest Java first before it can run, further information can be found here.

and AFAIK, Dracula X Chronicles still have issues on PPSSPP (random crash, graphic glitches, audio stutter, etc), but overall it is playable.
    vc3 released.