Thread: Kouen Plays: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition (with a friend)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Kouen Plays: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition (with a friend)

Just a little something that just happened during a late night Skype call with a friend JFSwift. It was kind of spur of the moment so audio quality is not the best! I get trolled a bit in this but overall I think I did alright. If there is interest ill make more of these

Sexy Shiny!
    In this video we go looking for items (Shinies) in New Londo Ruins and discuss a bit on builds and how you should never trust what Swifty says in Dark Souls.

Worst Vendor Impersonations Ever!
    Kouen and JFSwift continue on towards the sewers via the kitchen... and produce what could be the WORST impersonations of the moss vendor voice in the history of known civilization!

Swifty Loves Trolling Me
    This is the exact reason why I never fully trust Swifty in things about Dark Souls... It leads to pain, suffering and bug eyed poison gas spewing frogs...

Holy **** that's a lot of rats!
    Moving Magicians (or so swifty claims... he could be trolling) and Lots of rats!

Fake PvP FTW, IR MLG Nao!
    Kouen defeats the fake PvP invader and prepares for the next boss... and neglects to look up...

Swifty Breaks Dark Souls!
    The final episode in this random play! Swifty ends up getting a call on Skype and decides to make it a group call... Unfortunately for me that was during a boss fight which minimized the game, ending the recording too and leading me to scramble to get it back up

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points