Thread: ffVI Eboot

Thanks

Default ffVI Eboot

hey guys I was wondering if theres a way to change the background image and logo on an existing eboot,
    I have tried to make my own of this game and for some reason it wont boot up on the psp, other eboots i have made work fine,
    I have tried using the original psx iso and by extracting the iso from the eboot on emuparadise's downloads, neither have worked...
    however the eboot that is on file on emuparadise works fine in my psp, the problem is it looks exactly the same as FFV's eboot and doesn't have information about the actual game,
    i made FFV its own eboot and it works fine, i know i could just put emuparadise's eboot on it and just know that that file is that game, but it really bugs me. I want it to look how i want it to look!

any help would be appreciated thank you
    and sorry if i i should have put this in a different section

Thanks
    EP Points

First, try creating the EBOOT by converting it from untouched PSX iso without inserting any image or logo, see if that works or not.

and by the way, which converter did you use?
    vc3 released.

Thanks

I tried that long before going through all this run around, I've tried it several times to no avail.

I am using psx2psp v1.4.2

Thanks

i just downloaded the file off another site, it doesn't look all that pretty but at least it says Final Fantasy VI when I bring the game up on my psp