Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why are people so not nice here heh... all posts of mine = flame, then close lolz

Blackbeam Guest

Default why are people so not nice here heh... all posts of mine = flame, then close lolz

sup sonz,
    oh and nightfallz yeh its me darthbeam from dark planet... to the otherz stop closing the posts, my post = good cause, i am apart of many emulation forums and a mod, or admin in most of em (exeption of darkplanet, and here), I know how emulation works, i don't like to be flamed, alot of my board members have told me of here i tried to add to the help, but instead of tks i get flamed hell i saw how new people were treated in this place, i do have many isos, of pc, dreamcast, segasaturn, psx, psx2, and xbox(tho psx2 and xbox can't be used...) I was going to post most of em on a FTP and give me out... but the way iam being treated heh i dont' think so... so if you wanna get on my good side this forum is soooo history for me

lataz sonz

KX4 Guest

as a rule, everyone hates new people. this probably includes myself on both sides of the statement. dont worry about it and hang around a bit

buzzyon Guest

Blackbeam, you need to forget about it and move on. I'm tired of your "why's everybody picking on me" topics. Of course, they're gonna get closed, this forum is for roms/isos, not for whining.

Blackbeam Guest

sup sonz,
    heh does it look like iam whining tho ????i think buzzon just broke the line iam srry iam only giveing good sites and ftp to the peeple i like

C|eTo Guest

They're so... mmm So.... Mmmmmmm So bad....
    They're cruel....

Thanks

Life is cruel. Not everyone in life is going to like you. Move on.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

Thanks

hehe, hello, im that nice guy.
    I am your poison candygram.

BrinkofTime Guest

Someone please BAN this retard...Please?

battousai Guest

can you tell me what he did?

Thanks

Originally posted by BrinkofTime
    Someone please BAN this retard...Please?
    He hasn't gotten that far yet. Excessively cursing (the only thing I've noticed him doing) will get you censored and your topic locked, but not banned. That is, unless you keep doing it.

BrinkofTime Guest

He's whining on almost every thread about how "not nice" people are around here..I had no problem with him at all, until he started randomly insulting people, contributing only "people aren't nice here", "I just got flamed", "everyone hates me", and so on and so forth...I mean jesus, just get over it and start to act like a regular person and not a cry baby...I mean we all have little tiffs with other members but most of us make up and don't harp on the same subject again and again..like I said, stop bringing it up in every post that you got flamed..people will forgive and forget if you do...

Thanks

Just ignore him then. Go to his Profile and click on the 'Ignore' link at the bottom.

Thanks

Like Maison said, people flame you, so what. It's a message board, not life. There are always jerks in life. So deal with it.

battousai Guest

i don't think you should act like it's the end of the world if somebody flames you... it should be a cue for you to step back and look at yourself to see why people are flaming you... sometimes this solves a lot of arguments and a new perspective is always good...

BrinkofTime Guest

exactly...so quit griping