Thread: ePSXe Issues with other games

Thanks

Default ePSXe Issues with other games

I have downloaded and played digimon wold (E) [SLES-02914].bin from this site and played for numerous hours with no problems. I wanted to try and play the second or third installment also for ps 1 and had some issues. I followed the same steps I did with downloading and playing one however all I get is a black screen that never changes when attempting to open the other files. Since then digimon world still opens with no issues.

I have ePSXe 1.8.0
    I have tried to play this files : digimon world 2 [U] [SLUS-01143].ccd ; digimon world 3 [U] [SLUS-01436].ccd ; digimon world 2(japan).cue

The only difference I noticed are the digimon world file was a .7z file before I extracted it and it extracted as a .bin file and the other three were all .rar files before extraction and two showed up as .ccd and one as a .cue file. I was under the impression I could play all four of the listed file types included a few others. Do I need to have a different file in my ePSXe for it work or what do I need to do so these will also open and play?

Thanks

I would like to update that I have downloaded the ePSXe 1.9.0 and now when I go to "File>Run ISO" I get an error message that states "ePSxe is NOT completely configured go to config->video to configure it" The issue is when I do this I click on config and nothing happens.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Please read and follow the epsxe guide in the emulation part of the PSX Datacenter and configure ePSXe v190 that way.
    http://psxdatacenter.com

And also check that in all the files that you have of those Digimon games at least one of them is a img or a bin file.