Page 65 of 280 FirstFirst ... 1555606162636465666768697075115165 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Anime Cat Crap Pictures-Out: Screw You All To The Wall

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Yo dawg we heard you like hdds so we went ahead and made these digital games all huge and shit.

Might as well just PC game.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    The shit I was talking about was all free. I find it difficult to pass over something free, although I still ignore sports games and some other shit.
    Yeah, the only reason I really upgaded was because I had just gotten PS Plus, and it's obvs all digital.

I don't have a problem with digital - in fact I almost prefer it if you have the room to spare, but I don't think it's going to go very far with the new consoles - install files and updates on some of the PS4 games I've played are already in the 30+ gig range *cough*BF4*cough* - couple that with the actual download of the game and there's no telling how huge it would be. That 500gig HDD that came with the PS4 is about the equivalent to an 8 gig Vita memory card - you could probably fit 2 full game downloads on it and the rest would be taken up by saves and OS shit.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, that's the Sly Cooper game I dl'd What a waste of space
    Not installed though
    I haven't downloaded it. Personally I'd play it on the Vita, play it to , download to PS3 and then use the cross save/cloud save feature to pop the second and then delete it off the PS3 instantly.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Yeah, the only reason I really upgaded was because I had just gotten PS Plus, and it's obvs all digital.

I don't have a problem with digital - in fact I almost prefer it if you have the room to spare, but I don't think it's going to go very far with the new consoles - install files and updates on some of the PS4 games I've played are already in the 30+ gig range *cough*BF4*cough* - couple that with the actual download of the game and there's no telling how huge it would be. That 500gig HDD that came with the PS4 is about the equivalent to an 8 gig Vita memory card - you could probably fit 2 full game downloads on it and the rest would be taken up by saves and OS shit.
    I upgraded my PS4 to a 750GB drive the day I got it and I already can tell that isn't enough.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Just looked at my download list. 18.5GB for Sly Thieves in Time, wow, she's a whopper!
    OI. SHE'S A THRASHIN. GET MY HARPOON.

= sports games
    Idk I'd generally rather play sports games than some of the real crap out there.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I haven't downloaded it. Personally I'd play it on the Vita, play it to , download to PS3 and then use the cross save/cloud save feature to pop the second and then delete it off the PS3 instantly.
    I don't know what I was thinking when I dl'd that and LBP:K...maybe I was half asleep and was thinking my sister's kids might play them.
    But I don't let them near the PS3, or even the 360. Just a moment of insanity I guess...or like I said; hard to pass over something free

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't know what I was thinking when I dl'd that and LBP:K...maybe I was half asleep and was thinking my sister's kids might play them.
    But I don't let them near the PS3, or even the 360. Just a moment of insanity I guess...or like I said; hard to pass over something free
    I had LBP:K on my PS3 at one point too. It got the axe in my last HDD clear out.

I've got some games I want to play the single player in and then delete on my HDD still, like Battlefield 3. I could get through that on hard in a day or two and then save myself 11GB.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah I won't bother going into digital vs physical but I will say until gigantic HDDs and blazing internet are available to everyone it won't completely take over. The numbers themselves aren't important so much as the amount of games you can have at any given time. Only having access to 15-ish games at once would suck. And for me there is the time factor. As simplistic as it is I just want to fucking put in the game and play it....free time is sparse enough as is.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Idk I'd generally rather play sports games than some of the real crap out there.
    But you're weird. Weird people play all sorts of crap
    Just look at some of the shit people around here play. Kinky stuff designed for young single horny Japanese males.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I upgraded my PS4 to a 750GB drive the day I got it and I already can tell that isn't enough.
    You already upgraded the PS4? I didn't know that haha.
    Yeah, 750 isn't gonna do a damn thing for that system - need at least a terabyte HDD, if it even supports it.

Thanks
    EP Points

You already upgraded the PS4? I didn't know that haha.
    Yeah, 750 isn't gonna do a damn thing for that system - need at least a terabyte HDD, if it even supports it.
    I bought a 750GB drive in the summer for my PS3, the company I bought it from messed up my order. It never arrived, then I got onto them and got a replacement. About a month later another package was at the Post Office, collected it and it was my original HDD, so I got another 750GB drive for nothing. I kept it from the summer until November and then slapped it in the PS4, I thought why not?

Thanks
    EP Points

I bought a 750GB drive in the summer for my PS3, the company I bought it from messed up my order. It never arrived, then I got onto them and got a replacement. About a month later another package was at the Post Office, collected it and it was my original HDD, so I got another 750GB drive for nothing. I kept it from the summer until November and then slapped it in the PS4, I thought why not?
    I remember you getting the 750 for the PS3, i didn't know they messed up and you got 2 of them! That's pretty awesome

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

But you're weird. Weird people play all sorts of crap
    Just look at some of the shit people around here play. Kinky stuff designed for young single horny Japanese males.
    I will proudly say I don't play Madden though.

Thanks
    EP Points

I remember you getting the 750 for the PS3, i didn't know they messed up and you got 2 of them! That's pretty awesome
    Yeah, I was like woohoo! I sold the 500GB drive out of my PS4 to my uncle for his Wii U. I bet he's using all of 5GB of that drive's capacity on there.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's just a shame we don't have a member that is a complete moraltroll to chide you for this. I know I certainly can't because I'd have done the same thing.

Thanks
    EP Points

It's just a shame we don't have a member that is a complete moraltroll to chide you for this. I know I certainly can't because I'd have done the same thing.
    The original package was just lurking around in my Post Office for god knows how long. My tracking number for the original parcel never worked, and it was said to be with the wrong courier. Then another parcel was left at the PO, a card came through the door for the second parcel and bam, got the HDD and the other parcel. Was a strange but good day.