Page 63 of 280 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113163 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Anime Cat Crap Pictures-Out: Screw You All To The Wall

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, bought Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for PS4. Pretty excited to start playing it.

And Flava, sorry I got so butthurt the other night. When it comes to the few friends I have I don't like jokes like that.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

*fart*

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh Demon Gaze...

Defeated ridiculous boss in post game? Better go fight him AGAIN.

Thanks
    EP Points

Deleting games from my PS3 HDD I know I won't play any time soon, and if I do change my mind they can be redownloaded. Moral of the story: Don't download everything from PS+ to your HDD kiddies, it'll soon fill up with games you're not really interested in.

Thanks
    EP Points

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen seems to take forever to delete.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen seems to take forever to delete.
    Yeah, that game took me like 15 minutes or more. I thought the system locked up, but I didn't want corrupted data so I just left for awhile.

Thanks
    EP Points

Deleting games from my PS3 HDD I know I won't play any time soon, and if I do change my mind they can be redownloaded. Moral of the story: Don't download everything from PS+ to your HDD kiddies, it'll soon fill up with games you're not really interested in.
    I downloaded BL2 and then deleted it. Got LBP Karting & a Sly Cooper game too...both of those are big so I might end up deleting them, I dunno why I downloaded them
    I tried out DMC but didn't like it, should probably get rid of it. And Remember Me is one that I played for quite a bit but I really don't like games with button combo fighting

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I downloaded BL2 and then deleted it. Got LBP Karting & a Sly Cooper game too...both of those are big so I might end up deleting them, I dunno why I downloaded them
    I tried out DMC but didn't like it, should probably get rid of it. And Remember Me is one that I played for quite a bit but I really don't like games with button combo fighting
    I picked up the Sly trilogy on one of the big sales a while back, and never once touched them. They are ridiculously huge - two other games that are stupidly large are the God of War PSP HD games - ghost of sparta and whatever the other one is. Each of them is around 10 or 11 gigs, and the one game still looks like total shit. Ghost of Sparta actually looked really nice though

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Yeah, that game took me like 15 minutes or more. I thought the system locked up, but I didn't want corrupted data so I just left for awhile.
    It's finally finished deleting. Resistance 3 has a big ass install that takes forever to delete too, IIRC.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've deleted: AC3, Dragon's Dogma, a couple of lightgun shooters (HOTD/RESI) (can redownload if/when I get a Move and a gun attachment )

Thanks
    EP Points

Stoopid PS3 gaems

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I've deleted: AC3, Dragon's Dogma, a couple of lightgun shooters (HOTD/RESI) (can redownload if/when I get a Move and a gun attachment )
    Can't you just use the move like a wand? Harry Potter style?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I've also just nuked Killzone and MGS: Rising Revengeance, I did want to mop up trophies on both before deleting, but I've got better things to do with my time now. I plan to be more selective with my gaming and if I've seen the credits on a game I've bloody finished it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Can't you just use the move like a wand? Harry Potter style?
    Yes, but I'd only have one for light gun shooters.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    I picked up the Sly trilogy on one of the big sales a while back, and never once touched them. They are ridiculously huge - two other games that are stupidly large are the God of War PSP HD games - ghost of sparta and whatever the other one is. Each of them is around 10 or 11 gigs, and the one game still looks like total shit. Ghost of Sparta actually looked really nice though
    That seems silly considering it's a bunch of ps2 games, though I suppose three of them and I didn't bother getting it on PS3 so maybe they completely overhauled them.

You kids and your digital games.