Page 59 of 280 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469109159 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Anime Cat Crap Pictures-Out: Screw You All To The Wall

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Just jump over to DS2 - I got the plat there, and if I can do it I sure as hell know you can.
    No way am I paying $60 for a game like that I like those games but they're damn hard.
    When it's cheaper I'll get it.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Actually, I just checked the store and the digital version is listed as $89.95

EB games have it cheaper than that new

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Actually, I just checked the store and the digital version is listed as $89.95

EB games have it cheaper than that new
    Jesus, that's a lot of cash for a game.... I know you guys typically have higher prices but DAMN.

Yeah, wait for a sale - it won't be long.... the game has sold very well, so it'll be getting marked down in no time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Jesus, that's a lot of cash for a game.... I know you guys typically have higher prices but DAMN.

Yeah, wait for a sale - it won't be long.... the game has sold very well, so it'll be getting marked down in no time.
    My PS store is the same as EU. Well, it should be.
    Some of the prices are just stupid. I think CoD Ghosts is over $100
    Heaps of stuff is reasonable though, like pretty much the same as store prices give or take. And then PS+ can knock off a tad sometimes plus keep an eye on discounts/price reductions.

But everything is cheaper retail in some shops here than those stupid PS store prices for fresh titles. Like DS2 is $59.95 in heaps of places.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

New titles don't go on sale quickly here. Best thing is to grab it new or used online from somewhere, or get it used locally. Used is no big deal if there aren't any codes involved 'cos BD discs are tough.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

My PS store is the same as EU. Well, it should be.
    Some of the prices are just stupid. I think CoD Ghosts is over $100
    Heaps of stuff is reasonable though, like pretty much the same as store prices give or take. And then PS+ can knock off a tad sometimes plus keep an eye on discounts/price reductions.

But everything is cheaper retail in some shops here than those stupid PS store prices for fresh titles. Like DS2 is $59.95 in heaps of places.
    I know you're smart enough not to spend $100 on CoD. That's just flat out offensive
    I'd pay $100 for a Metal Gear game, but at least those games have Substance

But seriously, snag DS2 when it gets in your price range. It's so good.

Thanks
    EP Points

I only know about Ghosts 'cos one of my sister's kids got it.
    It was like "I need this game NAO" and my sister was complaining to me about the price

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I know this is old information and that things have changed, but when I visited Australia in 1999, I was shocked that the pricing on things were just slightly higher than here in the US. Not to mention, the exchange rate was awesome too - you guys were selling Oakley sunglasses (which were all the rage in the 90's) for about $20 higher than we sold them here, however with the exchange rate at the time it was literally like $40 or more cheaper than what I could have gotten that same pair in the states. New Zealand had an even better rate - it was almost 2 to 1 for us. I was going to buy a load of DVD's down there, but I didn't have a region 3 (i think that was your region) dvd player.

However, I know things have changed big time, and your dollar is probably worth more than ours now

Thanks
    EP Points

However, I know things have changed big time, and your dollar is probably worth more than ours now
    It's been hovering around the same for the last few years now, give or take.
    It's only really game consoles and associated games that seem more expensive still. A lot of other electronics can be cheaper here: good trade relations with China.

But really it's not as bad as people OS think it is atm. Our economy hasn't been raped for years like elsewhere. If you look at statistics a lot of Aussies own their own homes, and even have extra real estate.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Had a quick look through my trophies...barely touched Payday 2 and there's stuff for Far Cry 2.
    Killzone 2.
    Uncharted 2 & 3.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 10th-May-2014 at 07:35.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Had a quick look through my trophies...barely touched Payday 2 and there's stuff for Far Cry 2.
    Killzone 2.
    I think payday 2 is a freebie right now - I might have to grab that. I've been slacking on my PS3 free pickups as of late. I'd be down to play it though if you're interested. I actually have pretty good internet here - lag shouldn't be too much of an issue I hope. Crusher and I didn't have too many problems, and I used to play Metal Gear Online on the Jap server since the US server was full of asshole cheaters

Thanks
    EP Points

I think payday 2 is a freebie right now - I might have to grab that. I've been slacking on my PS3 free pickups as of late. I'd be down to play it though if you're interested. I actually have pretty good internet here - lag shouldn't be too much of an issue I hope. Crusher and I didn't have too many problems, and I used to play Metal Gear Online on the Jap server since the US server was full of asshole cheaters
    Oh you'll see real lag if you play with me. I can play Asians and even a few EU countries (France and Germany in particular) with just a little lag, but with NA it's awesome

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyway, bedways is rightways -

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh you'll see real lag if you play with me. I can play Asians and even a few EU countries (France and Germany in particular) with just a little lag, but with NA it's awesome
    Yeah, cause our infrastructure is the shit here